Tabletop/Miniatures Games

Hellsbuttmonkey

I have recently, after 10+ years away from it, been reintroduced into the hobby of collecting little plastic figures, painting said little plastic figures, then dumping them on a table, rolling dice and taking them back off again. Just thought I would see how many people do play these sorts of games or have done in the past.

At the moment, I am collecting a Warhammer 40,000 Dark Eldar army and my gaming group is starting a Blood Bowl league very soon. I am also tempted to build up a Warhammer Beastmen army and start playing Hordes as Circle Orboros.

I had lots of the Lord of the Rings figures and I was starting to build a Necron army but I dropped out because it was too expensive and I didn't really have anyone to play with.

I still have all the figures in a box somewhere. I should probably do something with them.

Every ad showing up in this thread is for dating websites.

That is funny to me.

well since being on last my collection has considerably grown, with blood bowl, mordheim, hordes, 40k, warhammer fantasy and LOTR stuff piling up around me...

I used to paint minis in college to get money to buy AD&D (2nd Ed... old school), White Wolf and 40K supplements.

When I played 40K, I had an Eldar army as well as a Adepta Sororitas skirmish group.

I've actually been working on making a Cannoness armor, I mean, I already have the standard issue bob/a-line haircut. Just need the tattoos, cyber implants, and armor.

For the Emperor.

Latest posts

Back