Spider-Man 3 The game

I read that there aren't as many in-game movies, but that you can play through scenes from the movie.

I read that there aren't as many in-game movies, but that you can play through scenes from the movie.

cool.

So far extra characters , been able to switch between black suit and normal and more as long as wii still lets you be goblin and people like ps3 and lets you use cube pad (i like playing spidey games for hours and would want a normal pad for it) I'll get this for the wii when I get the Wii

I hate the fact that we have no other comfirm villains except: Venom, Sandman, Green Goblin II, /(wii: Morbius, Shrike. The rumor is there going to be 10 villains in this game. The only thing that pisses me off more, is that I can't afford to get one of these systems right now. And ever time I find more info. on this game, it makes me want it even more.

animhomer7rc.gif

Who's the doofus with the horns and the crowbar?

Something tells me that the Wii version won't be that great. Call it a hunch, but there's a different studio making the game, and it feels like they're trying to plug in all these extras like additional villains to try and make up for it not being as hot as the PS3/X360 versions.

The fact that the company doing the Wii version also got lumped with the PS2/Xbox versions makes me even more worried.

Who's the doofus with the horns and the crowbar?

Something tells me that the Wii version won't be that great. Call it a hunch, but there's a different studio making the game, and it feels like they're trying to plug in all these extras like additional villains to try and make up for it not being as hot as the PS3/X360 versions.

The fact that the company doing the Wii version also got lumped with the PS2/Xbox versions makes me even more worried.

Are you talking about the punk with the spiked hair???

Most likely... But I'd like to see some of the ones that haven't been used in the last 2 game. I have head the Scorpion will be making a return... But I want more.

Here is who I would have besides the announced ones

Scorpion
Shocker
Kraven (as in xbox but for people who never had that version its a new character)
Lizard since he was removed from 2
Jack O'Lantern
Man-Wolf

Here is who I would have besides the announced ones

Scorpion
Shocker
Kraven (as in xbox but for people who never had that version its a new character)
Lizard since he was removed from 2
Jack O'Lantern
Man-Wolf

Kraven I wouldn't mind. I think now they could have a better Vulture fight with the tec they have know.

I'm still waiting for Man-Wolf to be Ultimized. I had a dream where the John Jameson of the Ultimate Universe was not dead, but was being tested secretly. So Bendis could still use the fact that Jonah had got a call that his son was dead. And now he had broken out and is lose in New York. Of couse I would have him a little darker, and have Spidey have a big fight to try to stop him from eating people. But at the end of the battle have him turn back into John. I pictured the Man-Wolf just trashing down town and launching at some lady and her baby ready to chomp them down. Then Spidey comes along and web him and swing him away. The Man-Wolf then attacks spidey and Spidey holds off his own death by holding him by his teeth, as the the Man-Wolf thrashing and swagging his tongue trying to bite down on spidey. And at thie end of the fight spidey kicks him into a wall knocking him unconscious and changes back to John Jameson.

talbain-entrancetaunt.gif

Last edited:
Damn. One of my questions I found out the answer too. Playing as the green Goblin is exclusive to the PS3 collector's edition.

I want this for Wii and hope Wii has at least a villain to play as.

nice I had missed it first time around. Subways and sewers very nice. Maybe sewer = lizard is in. Because in spider-man 2 the game they removed entering sewers and lizard from the game.

nice I had missed it first time around. Subways and sewers very nice. Maybe sewer = lizard is in. Because in spider-man 2 the game they removed entering sewers and lizard from the game.

Actually they only have the subway because Spidey fights Sandman in the subway in the movie

Actually they only have the subway because Spidey fights Sandman in the subway in the movie

yeah but what about sewer? to me after last one I think sewer has lizard in it.

I just got my new Issue of Gameinformer and it has stuff about this game. First off, Doc. Conners will make the unfortunate transformation into the Lizard. Altought it does not say of he is in the game, the Kingpin's presence will be in the game. Since we last saw the Scorpion, he has had a upgrade done. I really don't have time to read this story in full and post what else is in here, but I will later.

I just got my new Issue of Gameinformer and it has stuff about this game. First off, Doc. Conners will make the unfortunate transformation into the Lizard. Altought it does not say of he is in the game, the Kingpin's presence will be in the game. Since we last saw the Scorpion, he has had a upgrade done. I really don't have time to read this story in full and post what else is in here, but I will later.

nice. if it shows kingpin i wonder if he is comic kingpin or daredevil kingpin

plus I predicted Lizard. Say it with me "Mole was right" :lol: just dont add ! or ? or anything

nice. if it shows kingpin i wonder if he is comic kingpin or daredevil kingpin

plus I predicted Lizard. Say it with me "Mole was right" :lol: just dont add ! or ? or anything

since it's the Movieverse it will probably be Black Kingpin? do the Movie's have one cohesive universe that they can be put under? if not Bring on the real Kingpin

(i am aware that this post can be viewed as racist but i don't care)

since it's the Movieverse it will probably be Black Kingpin? do the Movie's have one cohesive universe that they can be put under? if not Bring on the real Kingpin

I say no because the Kingpin film rights is under Fox, where as Spider-man is owned by Sony Pictures. They could have a black kingpin but they would have to some way make a difference between that and the movie

Latest posts

Back