Sonic the Hedgehog Canon Universe - Timeline

Hi mr. Jozaca the timeline Is really Good. But I Just found out that It misses the advertize for the Sonic colors detailed timeline, you deleated a spoiler tag and maybe Is for the Better to change the Act 24 placement since most of us are new comers to the series.

Hi mr. Jozaca the timeline Is really Good. But I Just found out that It misses the advertize for the Sonic colors detailed timeline, you deleated a spoiler tag and maybe Is for the Better to change the Act 24 placement since most of us are new comers to the series.
What?

I was changing the format of the different media a making small revisions and after 4 hours, my computer has frozen and after rebooting everything has been deleted because I didn't save the changes, so I right now in kind of a bad mood, even if I now is totally my fault

Sorry, I Mean this 3 things:

1) I'm stupid, I Just found out that Colors didn't have a detailed timeline treatment, my bad.

2) at the end of the "To Add" section there Is a [/SPOILER] which doesn't work since It misses a [.SPOILER] tag.

3) for the playing/Reading order you put Act 24 before everything else and between the () you sayed that for your First Time, you [readers] should Read that After Adventure. What I suggest Is putting that After the Adventure since most of us are new comers to the series.

Last edited:
I was changing the format of the different media a making small revisions and after 4 hours, my computer has frozen and after rebooting everything has been deleted because I didn't save the changes, so I right now in kind of a bad mood, even if I now is totally my fault
I know It happens to me too, doing the Buffyverse and the Assassin's Creed timeline Takes a lot of times coz of this ahahah.

Hi mr. Jozaca I just found other pieces of media set 100% in the prime universe and are:

1)TailsTube
2) Chao in Space
3) Come Join the Eggman Empire!
4) Sonic the Animation
5) Sonic Colors Comics

Hi mr. Jozaca I just found other pieces of media set 100% in the prime universe and are:

1)TailsTube
2) Chao in Space
3) Come Join the Eggman Empire!
4) Sonic the Animation
5) Sonic Colors Comics
Chao in Space is in the timeline. I just put it in a weird place after Sonic Adventure since it is when Chao are introduced. Maybe I should move it to after Forces or some arc of the comic just to put it closer to release order.

As for the rest, I 'll try to add them later when I have the time.

I honestly know about TailsTube but I thought that it was too not serious to include it in the timeline, but yeah, I guess they are canon, somehow.
I found it weird because there is things like Knuckles asking how they are two Sonic's as if he wasn't in Sonic Generations and Forces to ask or more importantly, that Tails actually explains to the audience that humans and animals coexist in the world, as if the viewers weren't inhabitants of the planet that already know that. But yeah, that it is too childish for me or 4th Wall-breaking doesn't mean it is not canon...

Chao in Space is in the timeline. I just put it in a weird place after Sonic Adventure since it is when Chao are introduced. Maybe I should move it to after Forces or some arc of the comic just to put it closer to release order.
It is actually after Sonic Adventure 2, after a comic that also dealt with the Chao Garden, so I found it fitting.

And also because (I think) a Dark Chao appears? Technically Dark Chao should be a natural occurrence that exists even before Sonic Adventure 2, but you are clearly supposed to have played Sonic Adventure 2 to know them (Although the Sonic Adventure DX version adds them to Sonic Adventure 1, but I haven't really put too much thought about the canonicity of Chao Garden).

Last edited:
okay, I did some research on the Tailstube shorts, so Shorts #1 to 2 are set somewhere between Sonic Forces and sonic Frontiers, Shorts #3 is set just before frontiers, and short #4 after frontiers.

okay, I did some research on the Tailstube shorts, so Shorts #1 to 2 are set somewhere between Sonic Forces and sonic Frontiers, Shorts #3 is set just before frontiers, and short #4 after frontiers.
I thought you were going to say that a new animated YouTube short has been released

Sonic Runners Adventure is available for me to buy in Google Play, and has reviews as late as last month, so the game probably works and is not a store bug. The wiki says that it is inavailable as of 2023. I remember buying (or maybe it was free with micro transactions, IDK) a Sonic Runners game and after 3 months or so it becaming unavailable all of suden even if it was still downloaded in the phone. Probably was Sonic Runners 1 (?). The plot of the two of them seem to be very similar, but apparently is different. I am going to buy it to investigate.

Latest posts

Back