Smallville (spoilers)

I always wanted to get into this series. I've only seen about two or three episodes here and there but I started watching this about a week or two ago. I saw the seaon finale tonight and almost cried. I am so geeking out right now. That was so cool. I've only seen like only a little of the series but to have an effect like tjis shows how good this show is. I like the whole scene in the Artactic and Lana finding the ship. But
Zod
seriously. Hot damn. I am so hooked on this show. Once I get enough money I am so buying the seasons.

Plus Lois is a hot hotter than Lana.

thee great one said:
I always wanted to get into this series. I've only seen about two or three episodes here and there but I started watching this about a week or two ago. I saw the seaon finale tonight and almost cried. I am so geeking out right now. That was so cool. I've only seen like only a little of the series but to have an effect like tjis shows how good this show is. I like the whole scene in the Artactic and Lana finding the ship. But
Zod
seriously. Hot damn. I am so hooked on this show. Once I get enough money I am so buying the seasons.

And your pledge name shall be... Flounder...

Definitely had every reason to geek out Great One. Welcome to the club.

1 more week!!! :rockon:

thee great one said:
Zod

The season finale, eh? Yeah, you definitely picked a good one to start with. It pretty much brought together all the storylines that were building up throughout the 4th season, and sets the stage for the 5th, which the writers say is going to be a "Superman-in-training" year.

Smallville's little bits of continuity don't last much longer than a year, so there's not that much you need to catch up on to enjoy the show's fifth season, from what I've heard.

However, there are syndicated re-runs of the show every weekday at 7 PM on ABC, and I'd suggest to go with that if you wish to engage in the show's past storylines and mythologies.

Aeroth said:
The season finale, eh? Yeah, you definitely picked a good one to start with. It pretty much brought together all the storylines that were building up throughout the 4th season, and sets the stage for the 5th, which the writers say is going to be a "Superman-in-training" year.

Smallville's little bits of continuity don't last much longer than a year, so there's not that much you need to catch up on to enjoy the show's fifth season, from what I've heard.

However, there are syndicated re-runs of the show every weekday at 7 PM on ABC, and I'd suggest to go with that if you wish to engage in the show's past storylines and mythologies.

Thanks. I watch a few episodes over the last few weeks that led to the season finale.

thee great one said:
Thanks. I watch a few episodes over the last few weeks that led to the season finale.
This season (IV) was by far the worst season of smallville. The whole Lana storyline with witchcraft was terrible and unessesary. Thank God Jason's character is dead. Regardless of how bad it was, M.R.'s Lex Luthor always steals/saves the show. The season finale made up for everything the past season lacked. With Zod, Brainiac, and Aquaman coming I don't see how this season can fail.

TheManWithoutFear said:
This season (IV) was by far the worst season of smallville. The whole Lana storyline with witchcraft was terrible and unessesary. Thank God Jason's character is dead. Regardless of how bad it was, M.R.'s Lex Luthor always steals/saves the show. The season finale made up for everything the past season lacked. With Zod, Brainiac, and Aquaman coming I don't see how this season can fail.

I couldn't agree more. How could anybody enjoy storylines involving kryptonite gatorade, witches that party out to Gwen Stafani, and worst of all, super-power dogs? Simply dreadful.

But the season finale not only made up for it but, but it proved to be arguably Smallville's best episode ever.

i havn't been watching this of late, sooo....what should i know before season starts tomorrow?

He's in college now, so they really have to kick it into overdrive. He should have left Smallville at 18, like the comics, but they're milking it. So if they're milking it, they should at least make it worthwhile.

Doc Comic said:
He's in college now, so they really have to kick it into overdrive. He should have left Smallville at 18, like the comics, but they're milking it. So if they're milking it, they should at least make it worthwhile.

off to college uh? interesting.....

nigma said:
off to college uh? interesting.....
Yeah.

Clark goes to Kansas State University while Chloe and Lana go to Metropolis University. At KSU, Clark meets Professor Fine and becomes a stuent aide to him, but Professor Fine has some ulterior motives for Clark.

DIrishB said:
I never got into this show because I've never been a Superman fan. Maybe if we got a show called Gotham about a young Bruce Wayne growing up and doing crazy stuff.

Well if you rather see Bruce Wayne. Their is a roomer that Clark will meet a young Bruce in this season.

the watcher said:
Well if you rather see Bruce Wayne. Their is a roomer that Clark will meet a young Bruce in this season.
Alfred Gough has said himself that Warner Bros. won't let them use a young Bruce due to the new Bat-film franchise.

Doc Comic said:
Alfred Gough has said himself that Warner Bros. won't let them use a young Bruce due to the new Bat-film franchise.

I said it was a roomer. It doesn't means it's true. I heard it about a year ago. But they also said they weren't going to have any Kryptonians till after Superman Returns comes out, and we just saw Kryptonians on the show. So it is possible.

Latest posts

Back