Slasherverse - Timeline

"So, I built the interior," he explained. "We made it pretty similar. There are several Amityville Horror movies, but we used the '79 version as a reference. We based the geography on that."

CONFIRMED (XD)

That's good enough for me, anyway. They used the same music and based it on the original Amityville film series (1979-1996), so canon. CANON.

And they also to Dr. Curry as the "Ghostbuster guy" in issue 2, but I don't actually think that means the Ghostbusters exist in the slasherverse... unless...
Ghostbusters: The Video Game references a fan film series that had a crossover with A Nightmare on Elm Street, so I guess it's almost canon... lol.
"To Uncle Egon From Ed"

Imagine though... Casper vs Amityville, coming soon. :p

Last edited:

The Return of the Ghostbusters (2007):
1000006094.jpg
Nonono, that can't be right! I'll prove it.

1000006093.jpg
Oh...
1000006095.gif

Jokes aside, it was probably inspired by some toys or... or it's a coincidence. Dear god...

The Return of the Ghostbusters (2007):
View attachment 1864
Nonono, that can't be right! I'll prove it.

View attachment 1863
Oh...
View attachment 1865

Jokes aside, it was probably inspired by some toys or... or it's a coincidence. Dear god...
Having Ghostbusters Canon Will Mean that the slaherverse Is connected to the TMNT Multiverse, and that connected to a lot of things...

Having Ghostbusters Canon Will Mean that the slaherverse Is connected to the TMNT Multiverse, and that connected to a lot of things...
Everything is already connected, the Friday the 13th reboot is a parallel universe to the Slasherverse (?) and is part of the Transformers Multiverse (?), so:
-Slasherverse - same "Horror Multiverse" as Tyran 707.04 Delta
-Tyran 707.04 Delta - Same Transformers Multiverse as Primax 619.0 Gamma/Prime Dimension of the Ghostbusters Multiverse
-Prime Dimension of the Ghostbusters Multiverse - Connects with the TMNT Multiverse

It would also mean that you could have Jason vs Bumblebee in the OG Friday timeline too, XD. Nah, even if it was canon to Ghostbusters (which... okay, that's very Doctor Who of them), it's technically an unofficial version of Freddy created by fans.

The only way to read the Ghostbusters Denver comic seems to be the Wayback Machine anyway.

I'll humor it. My internal canon rules are haunting me worse than Slimer ever did to anyone. In theory, it would be similar to Doctor Who's canonical fanfiction (except, with like... even less rights), but I doubt any of the big franchise people acknowledge it. At the very least, Ghostbusters I-II and The Video Game should be canon in the fanfic spin-offs.

Also features a Sonic Universe in an unfinished comic book.

Freddy (child killer) kills Jared from subway (Pedophile) in the fan film. I guess even someone as bad as Freddy has their limits, lol. Jason Voorhees is in the post-credits inside the ghost trap with Freddy.

Also, connected fanfic Ghostbusters: The Animated Series...
1000006096.jpg
Necronomicon Ex-Mor-oh fuck. There's... there's an Evil Dead crossover.
(Same logic as before, it's the fanfic version of the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis. Still, that caught me off-guard.)

Been awhile since I watched them but was thinking I would soon so is there some kind of reconciliation between the multiple endings of army of darkness and the TV show? I honestly don't remember

Been awhile since I watched them but was thinking I would soon so is there some kind of reconciliation between the multiple endings of army of darkness and the TV show? I honestly don't remember
No. The Army of Darkness Forever comic tries to argue that the theatrical ending was evil Ash, but the setting is 1993 so I don't get it. Future issues may either explain it or make no sense, only time will tell.

I'm currently going through a huge thing of trying to incorporate as many Evil Dead comics as possible on one single timeline here. Dynamite have some strange continuity flashbacks that merge different Army of Darkness sequel timelines so this is an attempt at merging it all. If it can't be done... uh, I guess I'll just go with Earth-818793 comics and say that the Appendix directly stated it was the Earth of the movies The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. I mean, I'm literally including FvJvA so I don't have a choice.

So, for crossovers:
Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness
Crossover: Marvel Universe
Note: Earth-2149 Crossover. Obviously don't have to include every Marvel comic.

Darkman vs. Army of Darkness
Crossover: Darkman
Note: Not sure if Ash is summoned from an alternate universe or not since he was magically summoned and disappeared at the end. Let's just go with it being the same universe.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash
Crossover: Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street

Army of Darkness/Xena Warrior Princess
Crossover: Xexa
Note: No way am I including the entire Hercules/Xena Universe, XD

Prophecy
Crossovers: Red Sonja, Vampirella, Sherlock Holmes, Alan Quartermain, Dorian Grey, The Lone Ranger, The Green Hornet, Project Superpowers, Jungle Girl, The Shadow, The Phantom, Re-Animator (Dynamite), Athena, Blackbeard, Zorro, Flash Gordon, and Evil Ernie
Note: ...uh... I... I'm not... doing that... leave me alone! I've got a life!

Army of Darkness vs Hack/Slash
Crossover: Hack/Slash
Note: Hack/Slash basically just canonises all of this timeline further. A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, Child's Play, Hatchet and Evil Dead are all referenced or crossed over at some point... including 500 other things apparently. We can ignore those.

Army of Darkness/Bubba Ho-Tep
Crossover: Bubba Ho-Tep

The Army of Darkness versus Reanimator: Necronomicon Rising
Crossover: Re-Animator (Film Series)
Note: Dynamite's main version of the Re-Animator is a separate character... somehow? This one appears in Hack/Slash too.

The way I'd see it, Army of Darkness, Eva and Re-Animator (Dynamite) are the "Army of Darkness" comics canon because Eva and Re-Animator originated in the Army of Darkness series. I'm applying the Image comics rules to Prophecy, and my excuse is that Image -> Top Cow -> Dynamite.

Darkman and Bubba Ho-Tep are standalone stories, but taking them as the same timeline... I mean... they're movies, not comics. They can get a pass.

Hack/Slash might as well get special treatment because it is very explicitly connected. Even if I'd have to break continuity with Hatchet slightly, it's still connected... which... oh god, lol. It's never ending.

Latest posts

Back