Recommended TV series'

I watched the first few episodes of The Royle Family last night. Hilarious.

Comedies I'm watching this season:

The Simpsons (Animated)
Family Guy (Animated)
Everybody Hates Chris
The Knights of Prosperity
Ugly Betty , which I watch online (This is more of a Dramedy)
The Office
My Name is Earl
Scrubs
30 Rock
and, not really a "comedy", per se, but definitely funny,
The Soup

Comedies I'm watching this season:
The Simpsons (Animated)
Scrubs

love both of these.

Both in my top 10 comedy series ever.

fave characters - simpsons homer (obvious i know) , Ralph and comic book guy.
scrubs - dr cox and janitor

love both of these.

Both in my top 10 comedy series ever.

fave characters - simpsons homer (obvious i know) , Ralph and comic book guy.
scrubs - dr cox and janitor

I've gone on the record here before that The Simpsons is my favorite show of all time, while Scrubs is my favorite (Live Action) Comedy of all time. (Yes, even more than Arrested Development; I'll follow up on why in another thread..... eventually.)

:D

I've gone on the record here before that The Simpsons is my favorite show of all time, while Scrubs is my favorite (Live Action) Comedy of all time. (Yes, even more than Arrested Development; I'll follow up on why in another thread..... eventually.)

:D

"Hugh Jackman is Wolverine! How dare he! "

and

"I bent my wookiee"

two of the greatest lines ever

Scrubs is a fantastic show, Dr Cox is possibly one of the finest characters on TV today. Best line ever...

"Lady, people aren't chocolate. You know what they are? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with a bastard flavoured filling."

Oh quick edit...

Heroes is back on next week!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Last edited:
What is with FX!?!?!

How can they get away with some of the stuff they air?

So ok....I don't know why, but I've been watching their new show "Dirt". Anyone who has seen the show knows what I'm talking about. It's completely boring and yet intriguing at the same time.

Anyone else seen this?

What is with FX!?!?!

How can they get away with some of the stuff they air?

So ok....I don't know why, but I've been watching their new show "Dirt". Anyone who has seen the show knows what I'm talking about. It's completely boring and yet intriguing at the same time.

Anyone else seen this?

I always work when its on. I do like Courtney Cox.

I always work when its on. I do like Courtney Cox.

It's definitely something different. Any show where within the first 15 minutes of the show Rick Fox gets a ***** shoved up his *** and some girl gets ******** under the table instantly deserves my attention for a few episodes.

Plus Courtney Cox is hot. So there's that bonus.......

My Recommended Series of the Moment:

- Heroes: 'Nuff Said.

- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: If the first few episodes haven't thrilled you, check the most recent one. Mark McKinney (a comedic writer and actor) is a fantastic addition to the team, and the show has gotten infinitely better.

- 30 Rock: A little hit or miss at times, but a damn funny show that I hope won't disapear any time soon.

- Slings & Arrows: Anyone with any interest in theater, but more specifically Shakespearean theater will love this show instantly. ****ing hilarious, but it runs deeper than that.

- Deadwood: It's pretty much over, but there are three seasons out there, and its a must-see for anyone with any interest or respect for Westerns.

- Entourage: Jeremy Piven should be enough reason to watch this show, but if that's not enough, the guy who played Alex in A Clockwork Orange is Piven's rival agency leader... Both are brilliant. Not to mention Johnny Drama.

- Firefly: It's over, but its brilliant and under-rated and relatively unknown because FOX is ****ing stupid.

- Arrested Development: Greatest Sit-Com ever created, and I don't see anything that will surpass it any time soon.

- Scrubs: A whole lot of fun, but it's losing its steam, and I can't see the show surviving if/when Braff leaves at the end of this season

That's all for now.

My Recommended Series of the Moment:

Still haven't watched it.

- Deadwood: It's pretty much over, but there are three seasons out there, and its a must-see for anyone with any interest or respect for Westerns.

:cry:

- Entourage: Jeremy Piven should be enough reason to watch this show, but if that's not enough, the guy who played Alex in A Clockwork Orange is Piven's rival agency leader... Both are brilliant. Not to mention Johnny Drama.

I need to see season 2 still. And its Malcolm McDowell.

- Firefly: It's over, but its brilliant and under-rated and relatively unknown because FOX is ****ing stupid.

I was just re-watching this yesterday. In good Firefly news the Serenity TPB was one of th best selling collections for Dark Horse in 2006, so we should be getting some more in comic form.

- Arrested Development: Greatest Sit-Com ever created, and I don't see anything that will surpass it any time soon.

Aye.

- Scrubs: A whole lot of fun, but it's losing its steam, and I can't see the show surviving if/when Braff leaves at the end of this season

I really think it should just end when Braff leaves. We don't need another Happy days...

Last edited:
why you all teary about Deadwood?

Because It was semi-cancelled?

At least there'll be two movies to finish the series off.

why you all teary about Deadwood?

Because It was semi-cancelled?

At least there'll be two movies to finish the series off.

Yeah, but I really just want that show to keep going. Atleast I'll be able to get a decently priced Full Series DVD Box set when its all said and done.

- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: If the first few episodes haven't thrilled you, check the most recent one. Mark McKinney (a comedic writer and actor) is a fantastic addition to the team, and the show has gotten infinitely better.

- 30 Rock: A little hit or miss at times, but a damn funny show that I hope won't disapear any time soon.

- Slings & Arrows: Anyone with any interest in theater, but more specifically Shakespearean theater will love this show instantly. ****ing hilarious, but it runs deeper than that.

That's all for now.

Heroes is awesome.

Studio 60 is meh.

30 Rock is A1 sauce on my steak.

Deadwood is just as awesome as the whiskey they drink.

Entourage is GREAT! FYI---Jeremy Piven will be hosting SNL this
weekend! :rockon:

Firefly was sorely underrated. I still miss it.

Arrested Development is probably the greatest thing ever....they only thing
coming close to it is "How I Met Your Mother". SUIT UP!

Scrubs is meh.

:cry:

I really think it should just end when Braff leaves. We don't need another Happy days...

I'm with ya on the Deadwood brah.

Scrubs does need to end with Braff. Just look at how bad "That 70s Show" was after Topher and Ashton left. Yikes.

I recommend you never watch the Naked Trucker and T-Bones show. It's worse than USM.

Oh and Bill O'Reilly is going to be on the Cobert Report tonight just so you know.

Latest posts

Back