Randomness

JanetVanDyne98

I don't know why I made this I just didn't know what else to talk about and I figured if I put a thread people would just start random conversations

Every Friday we of to this local pizza place and I get a word fired pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni. It's really good. It's basically the only pizza I can stand eating, because authentic Chicago deep dish style pizza has ruined all other pizza for me. I hate pizza chains like Domino's and Pizza Hut.

So because those chains put the absolute worst bacon on their pizzas - nothing but fat and gristle - I never get bacon on my pizza. But last week my wife ordered bacon on one of the pizzas and it was awesome; no fat, crispy, and good.

I have been so excited all week for tomorrow so I can get a pizza with good bacon on it. I might not be able to sleep tonight.

Lol I know that feeling I have a big judification festival tomorrow that I have to play at and then after that I have to go to my musical and act that out. I so excited I can't sleep

My iPod shattered do u no how I can replace the screen for cheap

Lol I know that feeling I have a big judification festival tomorrow that I have to play at and then after that I have to go to my musical and act that out. I so excited I can't sleep

That hardly compares to good pizza.

My iPod shattered do u no how I can replace the screen for cheap

iPod Touch? There are screen replacement kits you can buy online but I don't think it's easy to do. I don't know exactly where to get them or how much they are.

If you can afford it you'd be better off having Apple do it.

hahaha, awesome. I'm supposed to be writing a paper for school (did I mention i'm going back to school part time?) It's due tomorrow. I haven't started. I'm probably going to go to bed soon.

I really want some pizza now.

hahaha, awesome. I'm supposed to be writing a paper for school (did I mention i'm going back to school part time?) It's due tomorrow. I haven't started. I'm probably going to go to bed soon.

Oh that's always fun. Late nights writing papers.

That hardly compares to good pizza.

iPod Touch? There are screen replacement kits you can buy online but I don't think it's easy to do. I don't know exactly where to get them or how much they are.

If you can afford it you'd be better off having Apple do it.

I want too keep t as cheap as possible because, well I'm saving up for a big event me and a couple of my friends will be doing together. I heard some repair shops only charge $50 but apple charger $200

My wife and I are going to Chicago next month for C2E2 and I'm more excited about the pizza than C2E2.

I will be in New York next month and I am planning on eating pizza the whole time.

I will be in New York next month and I am planning on eating pizza the whole time.

I've never had authentic New York pizza.

I want to try it but I can't imagine it's anywhere near as good as Chicago style.

I've never had authentic New York pizza.

I want to try it but I can't imagine it's anywhere near as good as Chicago style.

I've never had Chicago pizza, but I can't imagine it being anywhere as good as New York Pizza. :D

I've tried Californian versions of both New York and Chicago pizza and they were both pretty good so I expect the real thing to be even better.

Latest posts

Back