Avengers New Avengers meet the Transformers??

I love how I mentioned Bendis once and have completely ruined this thread forever.

Did I say ruined? I meant fixed.

I heard the next USM arc introduces the Ultimate Transformers.

I love how I mentioned Bendis once and have completely ruined this thread forever.

Did I say ruined? I meant fixed.

I heard the next USM arc introduces the Ultimate Transformers.

Maybe theres' a robot that tramsforms itself from a robot to a good issue of usm.

i think Bendis write's like this on purpose and everybody else is in on the joke except for us, i mean how else does it make sense?

Yeah, and Frank Miller is writing ASBAR as a brilliant piece of satire on the modern state of comics.

But it's actually mentioned in an issue of USM--Peter says something in Yiddish, and the following exchange occurs:

MJ: What was that?
Peter: It's Yiddish.
MJ: Where did you learn that?
Peter: I picked it up.
MJ: You should put it back.

It's like he knows he's doing it, and he just doesn't care.

This is my new favorite thing. Just the very idea that something like this can happen with no one at Marvel sitting back and saying "Hey...let's not do that" blows my mind. I'm so disgusted that I'm happy.

Cameron Diaz has nothing on me.

new-avengers-transformers.jpg

Dude....sweet

So I had no interest until I found out Jim Cheung was drawing it. I'm there now.

I wonder if they'll bring back all the old Marvel Transformers characters...

Cheung. Drawing. Transformers. :rockon:

What's happened to Young Avengers? Heinberg's disappeared.

I didn't realize the cover was already posted by one Venom Melendez earlier in the thread. Anyway, I think it looks awesome.

Last edited:
Cheung's only doing covers for this series... lame.

Latest posts

Back