Naruto

I didn't like it too much. Stupid sword. I wanted to see some limbs flying off.

Dude,
the sword switched sides!!
How cool is that!? And I dont think it can be used to cut of limbs. Isnt it more like a giant cheese grater?

Dude,
the sword switched sides!!
How cool is that!? And I dont think it can be used to cut of limbs. Isnt it more like a giant cheese grater?

I don't know, I don't think Sharky could have been more elaborate than, "It'll be a nice clean cut." I'm pretty sure that sword was made by Ginsu.

I don't even know who Pat Bateman is.

The Double Lariat rocked.

That said, I hope Kisame isn't actually dead. It happened too quick. We only saw him in his ultimate form for like two issues before his sword ditched him and I wanted to see what role he'd play in Tobi's end game.

The Double Lariat rocked.

That said, I hope Kisame isn't actually dead. It happened too quick. We only saw him in his ultimate form for like two issues before his sword ditched him and I wanted to see what role he'd play in Tobi's end game.

Well if you noticed he was still talking post decapitation. Maybe he's like Hidan in some way. I hope not. He better be dead. Kind of anti-climactic that it happened within a couple pages from the beginning.

Double Lariat was awesome...still mad that the raikage is a gimp.

Danzo: Hey guys, hey guys! I saw this in that Pan's Labyrinth movie...trust me, it will look so cool when I take off the gauntlet.

Meh.

Danzo: Hey guys, hey guys! I saw this in that Pan's Labyrinth movie...trust me, it will look so cool when I take off the gauntlet.

Meh.

ThANK YOU!

that was retarded. where do you get off even finding optic nerve endings that long....and that plentiful?!?!?!

Meh.

ThANK YOU!

that was retarded. where do you get off even finding optic nerve endings that long....and that plentiful?!?!?!

It reminds me of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where Carl loses his body and Frylocke gives him a new one made completely out of eyes, and he's in extreme pain every time he tries to move.

"Uh, why do my knees feel like they need to blink?"

It reminds me of that Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode where Carl loses his body and Frylocke gives him a new one made completely out of eyes, and he's in extreme pain every time he tries to move.

"Uh, why do my knees feel like they need to blink?"

Frylock: I know it's going to hurt a lot, Carl, but I want you to try and walk towards me.

Carl: Oh I'll come over there! Let me give you a big hug!

Frylock: Ah! Carl! That's a little... tight.

Carl: I'm going to hug the breath right out of you

I find it hilarious that Danzo's secret, that when his eyes start closing he starts losing power, even more hilarious when he's all surprised that everyone else figured it out so quick.

Latest posts

Back