Myspace?

DIrishB said:
I've found a fun game to play on Myspace...do a search for your high school alumni and see how many chicks you can find that you tagged during or after HS...I'm only up to four so far, but I'm sure I'll find more...

10......................and a possible 2.

No merging. Different topics.

Are we not able to comment on our own pages? I had a snappy reply to TOG's comment but it's telling me I can't. I could have swore I saw people post comments on their own page in response to others.

Cool - thanks.

Added Brubaker and Kirkman for now...

So I got a little bored here at work and decided to spend some time on MySpace for a bit.

In doing so I actually went and checked out a couple UC members' pages. All I'm gonna say is that someone out there has a pic that if shown here on the UC---will be subjected to huge amounts of ridicule.

I'm not gonna say who.....yet. But you know who you are. :wink:

All I gotta say is: lolroflomgwtfbbqkthx! :lol:

So I got a little bored here at work and decided to spend some time on MySpace for a bit.

In doing so I actually went and checked out a couple UC members' pages. All I'm gonna say is that someone out there has a pic that if shown here on the UC---will be subjected to huge amounts of ridicule.

I'm not gonna say who.....yet. But you know who you are. :wink:

Is this me you are referring to?

All I can say is that picture is not hypocritical at all. Seriously, I see no conflicting values in animal rights activism/threatening cats.

It a pretty damn funny picture though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back