Marvel's movies vs DC's.

The bad acting and bad directiON is entirely based on your opinion. You haven't given me one solid reason other than that as to why it should go in DC's 'bad list'.

Bad direction = Not picking up on the plot holes that people have mentioned in this thread and other threads countless times.

Bad acting = things like Kate Bosworth as Lois was horrible even more so when you take into account she was meant to playing Margot Kidder's Lois. But that could be based on opinions so I'll leave the acting alone.

However ....

• A plot that was basically movie 1 again
  • A subplot with a kid that served no purpose to the film and ultimately lead no where
  • Disregarding things that happened before or even the main charracter himself.
  • Multiple plot holes e.g Superman moving around perfectly with a chunk of kryptonite stuck him only to lift a mountain of Kyptonite as well at the same time. While all other things in film show him get weak before hand

That's brief as I don't want to go in to the "superman returns good or bad?" talk too long, But that list alone bring the movie down as a movie.

HOLY ****ING ****.

You guys are debating Superman Returns again?! What is going to change?! Some people like it, some people don't!

This is getting ridiculous.

Personally I think that it would be great if DC picked up on what Marvel was doing and made a Flash, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern movie that led to the Justice League. And I really do think Brandon Routh and Christian Bale would work into the movie well. DC's had the oppurtunity to have movie continuity for years and are now just picking up on it which is a shame.

There was talk on Millarworld that there's rumors or something about WB and DC having talks about having their own comic movie division.

There was talk on Millarworld that there's rumors or something about WB and DC having talks about having their own comic movie division.

Hopefully we get a JSA movie. I mean how awesome would that be?

I can't tell if you are mocking me.

If you get 90's badass (which is best incarnation of him) version of Orin as the king of the undersea kingdom of Atlantis fighting a war against his brother Ocean Master with all kinds of kooky magic stuff flying around then you would have my attention for two hours. Aquaman needs to be an ultrabadass with wierd **** going around and ultimate cheeziness tossed in.

If you get 90's badass (which is best incarnation of him) version of Orin as the king of the undersea kingdom of Atlantis fighting a war against his brother Ocean Master with all kinds of kooky magic stuff flying around then you would have my attention for two hours. Aquaman needs to be an ultrabadass with wierd **** going around and ultimate cheeziness tossed in.

I agree with most of that except for the cheeziness part. All they need to do is make this, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and maybe another Batman, and then it's off to Justice League town, besides a complete reboot of the Superman franchise .

I agree with most of that except for the cheeziness part. All they need to do is make this, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and maybe another Batman, and then it's off to Justice League town, besides a complete reboot of the Superman franchise .

And Plastic Man!

Nah, I hear your script got rejected. Something about too much Venom and how Venom as Supergirl made everyone vomit their insides out.

I didn't mean mine as in my script you arse:lol:. I meant mine as in the movie I want DC to make

I don't care what anyone says, to me Marvel wins, because DC has only made 3 movies That I've liked that were based of actual DC Universe properties (Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Begins). Whereas Marvel has made several that i've liked (and the marvel movies I've liked, I've generally liked more than the DC ones I liked), and this has nothing to do with my Marvel bias whith my comics, when it comes to I generally leave my bias' at the door.

I'm pretty sure they'll get someone else to direct.

Seriously I'll bury your body so far under ground no one will find it. I'm mole I can make it happen :x:lol:

Latest posts

Back