Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 2)

"Viewing order and a chronological timeline are two different things." Hence why I name it 'CHRONOLOGICAL Viewing Order. Anyone else would understand that from the title.

Well its a fact that placing captain america: The winter soldier after agents of shield season 1 will spoil the movie, but hey! 30 seconds of that movie is after season 1!

Yikes! Captain America: The Winter Solider got placed after Agents of SHIELD? That doesn't make any logical sense. It kills the end storyline of the season, and spoils the entirety on the movie.

Does anyone on this forum know what the word "logical" means? TWS ends chronologically after the entirety of AOS S1. So logic dictates the film be placed after. Don't like it? Don't watch it that way.

Any logical person would watch it between aos 1x16 and 1x17. You are the one who said viewing order. Make up your mind.

Viewing Order = Order that one *should* view.
Chronological Order = Order of Events.

The one on this site is both. Yours is just chronological. 30 seconds does not change the viewing order. It shouldn't even change the chronological order. No one at all should watch cap: tws after aos season 1. You are the one who sounds like you are dictating how you should view the mcu. You are the one who's ignoring plot points.

Last edited:
OK let's break your 100% subjective statement down point by point since you refuse to accept fact vs reality:

"Any logical person would watch it between aos 1x16 and 1x17. You are the one who said viewing order. Make up your mind."

This is your opinion. Logic actually dictates that the film ends after Season 1. So therefore, logic proves you wrong. And second, I said "Chronological Viewing Order". What part of that title baffles you so much?

"Viewing Order = Order that one *should* view.
Chronological Order = Order of Events."

As defined by you. Two things can be true at once, which is why I'll refer you once again to the actual title of my order. (Hint: Chronological Viewing Order). Maybe if I say it one more time, it'll sink in? I may be being to optimistic there.

"The one on this site is both. Yours is just chronological. 30 seconds does not change the viewing order. It shouldn't even change the chronological order."

The one on the site is 100% chronological order of events broken down by time-stamp. Do you even pay attention? 30 seconds absolutely does change a CHRONOLOGICAL (did I say chronological?) viewing order. I'm almost beginning to think you are just a troll. Hey mods, pay close attention to this guy.

"No one at all should watch cap: tws after aos season 1. You are the one who sounds like you are dictating how you should view the mcu. You are the one who's ignoring plot points."

Literally everything you just said in that statement is false, which is why I'm starting to think you aren't actually up for debate, and instead just want to argue. It is YOUR opinion that "no one should watch TWS after AOS S1" NOT a chronological fact. Get. This. Right. If anyone is reading this and comes to the conclusion that I'm the one dictating how someone "should" view the MCU, they are being intellectually dishonest (which you persist on being). And lastly, no bud, I'm not ignoring anything. As a matter of fact, I'm paying more attention than you are to chronology. You are the one deciding how things ought to be vs. how they actually are. Typical angry, judgmental troll.

Angry? Troll? I apologize for coming off that way. I can assure you that is not my intention. But... who's using bold text? If someone was to watch the mcu (not being angry or a troll) do you think they should use your viewing order?

You are accusing people of being intellectually dishonest. The reason you come accoss as soneone who tells people how they should watch the mcu is because you think that no one can disagree with you because yours is chronological.

Last edited:
If they care about chronology, then yes. It is indeed the most logical way to view it. It'd be like wanting to watch all of the most popular war movies. If you care about order of events, start watching the movies in chronological order. If you don't care, then anything goes. At the end of the day, people are going to watch things countless different ways because everyone has their own opinion on how things "ought to be watched". The general public, which is about 95% of the people watching, are going to watch in release order, or the way they are introduced via Netflix, rentals, ect. Nobody is "forcing" anyone to watch anything a certain way. I'm just presenting a logical, factual, non-biased chronological viewing experience for those who enjoy seeing how things play out from a strictly chronological stand-point. Do I love the fact that TWS ends after the entirety of AOS S1? Not at all. It would be awesome if the film took place entirely between those two crossover episodes, but that's not reality and I can't change logic just because I feel like it, or else the entire purpose is defeated.

Why? It's a Chronological Viewing Order. If someone wants to watch the MCU in the order it chronologically occurs in, they can with this order. Why are you so upset about this? Sounds like you can't handle anything that disagrees with the way YOU personally want things to be.

"Why? It's a Chronological Viewing Order."
Its misleading. Its a chronological timeline. Not a viewing order.

"If someone wants to watch the MCU in the order it chronologically occurs in, they can with this order."
Yes they could. Thats fine...

"Why are you so upset about this?"
Im not. Im perfectly fine with your timeline.

"Sounds like you can't handle anything that disagrees with the way YOU personally want things to be."
Hey! Now whos the troll who wants an argument! *Sigh* back to this again...

All i asked was that you remove the viewing part. You know what? Just... shut up. I dont want to argue. Clearly you do currently. I could start trying to piss you off but then we are both pissed. Can we discuss the actual timeline? (you know... the thing i suggested comments ago)

Last edited:
"Its misleading. Its a chronological timeline. Not a viewing order."

No, it's literally not. This site is a chronological timeline. Mine is a simplified chronological viewing order. This is a concept you either are refusing to admit or simply can't understand. I can't make it clearer to you at this point.

"Yes they could. Thats fine..."

Thank you very much for granting me your permission.

"Im not. Im perfectly fine with your timeline."

It's a chronological viewing order. Personally, I don't care if anyone is "fine" with it. It's logic. You don't have to like anything. That doesn't change facts.

"Hey! Now whos the troll who wants an argument! *Sigh* back to this again..."

Someone doesn't know what a troll is. Anyone else want to help this guy?

"All i asked was that you remove the viewing part. You know what? Just... shut up. I dont want to argue. Clearly you do currently. I could start trying to piss you off but then we are both pissed. Can we discuss the actual timeline? (you know... the thing i suggested comments ago)"

I'm not going to remove the viewing part because some angry troll on the internet is butt-hurt about facts. Also, telling someone to shut up when you are losing an argument isn't doing anything to help your case.

I think you're on your own with your view Dallas. The only objective, logical way to watch it is the release order of the films and TV shows. everything else including this thread is purely subjective.

Last edited:
Stop being an a**hole. You are clearly doing this to piss me off. Someone tell both of us to shut up so either we dont ague or he continues and looks like a fool.

"Thank you very much for granting me your permission."
Sacasam then? Look, how should i have responded to your comment? Please tell me? I had a completely polite comment and now you are making an argument about it.

"It's a chronological viewing order. Personally, I don't care if anyone is "fine" with it. It's logic. You don't have to like anything. That doesn't change facts."
Too bad. Im fine with it. You cared enough to comment.

"I'm not going to remove the viewing part because some angry troll on the internet is butt-hurt about facts."
I never demanded that you remove it. It was a suggestion.

"Also, telling someone to shut up when you are losing an argument isn't doing anything to help your case."
Id rather lose an argument then look like you right now.

Look, im sure you're a nice enough guy in real life but is this really worth arguing over?

Please. No one wins, no one loses. Just actual mcu timeline talk (the site) ok?

Last edited:
That's funny, you contradict yourself with your own subjective statement. Release order isn't "objective". It's the way the films came out in real life. I'm talking about in-universe chronology. Something you don't seem to grasp.

For the sake of my own, and any logical human reading this' sanity, let's agree to disagree and move along swiftly.

Release order is technically the only official order. Even this timeline isnt "fact" as you like to wave in everyones faces

Latest posts

Back