Avengers Invincible Iron Man discussion (Spoilers!)

I want to own this series. But the Omnibus, for some reason, doesn't include the Stark: Disassembled storyline. Seriously, both other omnibi I own have 26 issues, they couldn't have just waited and released this with the entire story arc included? "World's Most Wanted" and "Stark: Disassembled" are connected far more than "Stark: Disassembled" and "Stark Resilient", why bother leaving the last 5 issues out?

If you're talking about the 1st hardcover - I don't know why Amazon is calling that an Omnibus. It's not. The word Omnibus isn't on the spine like the other Marvel Omnibus volumes.

It's just a regular Marvel hardcover that collects the first 2 trade volumes in one oversized hardcover. No different than the dozen of others. The next one will include Stark: Disassembled.

I just read the annual with Mandarin.

Kalicki is going to be pissed they rewrote his origin so that the rings are alien tech and not magical like before.

And he's one evil bastich.

Mine sounds like melted chocolate.

Mine smells like melted chocolate.

Or Edward Norton with an Australian accent, perpetually on the edge of plotting something sinister.

Last edited:
The annual was awesome. I bet Fraction had Inglourious Basterds on his mind while he was writing it.

I'm looking forward to the Mandarin returning to this title too.

iFanboy read out part of my review of the latest issue on their Pick of the Week podcast: #243 - Daytripper #8!

Latest posts

Back