Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

Single Stamina

"When Ted, Robin, Marshall and Lily don't want to go out with Barney brings his brother for a visit, only to discover that his gay brother is getting married. Initially Barney is upset, but he comes to terms with it when he learns he's going to be an uncle."

Which is weird because they just aired that episode like a month ago.

A classic:

0000009293_20060920161455.jpg

FLIGHT SUIT UP!

I made a mistake. Two episodes. Still, by the time the Ep. 3 comes on, you'd have watched all of season 2 plus the two season 3 eposides. Each disc takes close to 3 hours to watch, so an awesome HIMYM weekend will be coming your way soon!

whats this show about then?
im british please excuse me

Mandy Moore will do a guest spot in the upcoming season.

Link.

I'd just like to say that that kinda Mandy is totally hot. Not that I'm shallow or anything like that.

Season 3. Episode 1.

Original Airdate: Monday- September 24th, 2007.

Title: Wait for it.

------------------------------------------------------

Season 3. Episode 2.

Original Airdate: Monday- October 1st, 2007.

Title: We're not from here.

Provided by: TVrage.com.

Also: Monday- November 19th. Slap Countdown ends.

Now, I've been thinking. We've seen Barney's brother, Robin's sister, Marshall's family, Ted's parents...

I'd like to see Ted's sister to show up. She was mentioned in "Single Stamina" and it'd be cool for her to show up in an episode.

Last edited:

Season 2 DVD press release.

I think Season 1 Disc 1 is coming in the mail today from Netflix. I'm psyched to get started on this show.

My one nagging question, though, is this: Is there a laugh track?

'Cuz djf hates lafftrax.

But I'm sure that he could get around it for this show, especially after hearing all the good things about it.

I honestly can't remember if there is one. I'm fairly certain there is.....but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying the awesome.

Yes, this show uses a laugh track becaue the behind-the-scenes videos on the official website reveals that this is not recorded in front of an audience.

Latest posts

Back