Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

Don't toy with my emotions.

Yeah, don't toy with our emotions! :x

Um..... I wasn't. The news was already official at the time I posted it. I was just too lazy to provide a link?

Besides, why would I "toy with your emotions" when it comes to an AWESOME show on the edge of renewal/getting the ax? :?

You say that now.....but whatcha gonna do when I'm double fisting the phasers and diving thru the air aiming at that 3rd nipple on your ***?

YOU GOTS NOTHING TOGMAN!

Moon you, causing you to shield your eyes from the sudden appearance of bright whiteness. And shoot you in the mother****in chest.

Suck on that.

If there was a UC Laser Tag battle at Wizard World... I would fly over. That would be insane.

I wonder if there's lazer tag nearby in Philly? :wink:
Oh how I wish!

If there is, I say we engage a slap bet

Then I can do some crazy scientist things to win
Hehehe...

Um..... I wasn't. The news was already official at the time I posted it. I was just too lazy to provide a link?

Besides, why would I "toy with your emotions" when it comes to an AWESOME show on the edge of renewal/getting the ax? :?
Don't worry, I know you wouldn't. I was just playing along in the heat of the moment.

In other news.....should there be a formal request that night----at WW I will use the "Greatest Pick Up Line Ever".
Now that I got my brother into the show, he's loving Barney more than anyone.

And oh yeah- I call paramedic #1!

I'd so record that.

I saw How I Met Your Mother in the TV Guide the other night. When I find it again, I'll watch it.

Latest posts

Back