Guardians of the Galaxy series discussion (potential Conquest spoilers)

I wanna get into this. I really do.

But I can't. :(

I mean Starlord looks awesome and I should wanna read it just for that reason alone. But then there's a talking space racoon. That should sinch it right there.

But alas....

I really wanted to love this book too. I should love it. But it's so much like The Authority right now I don't know why Abnett and Lanning are bothering to write the real Authority in a couple months.

And I'm sick of every single team book starting with a "one of us is a traitor" story.

I've got a feeling the traitor is going to be Phyla

I've just got this feeling that the influence Annihilus left on he Quantum Bands is going to reassert itself (even though wendells spirit apparently flushed it out), and slowly pick apart Phyla's mind, causing her to beleive things that she should know would never be true using moondragon's death to bait Phyla into turning on her teammate's (It's Drax's fault because....., It's Adam's fault because...)

or Adam will come to beleive that the real reason the fissures are occuring is that there are too many hyper powerful beings in the 616 dimension causing damage to the universe each time they clash so he will go around killing them starting with Phyla who the rest of the GotG will try to protect....or he will just turn into magus.

Best team book right now (IMO) and its on hiatus after #25, apparently pending the (hopeful) success of Thanos Imperative.

Best team book right now (IMO) and its on hiatus after #25, apparently pending the (hopeful) success of Thanos Imperative.

same with Nova

DnA said the books will be returning in one form or another

the basic plot for The Thanos Imperitive sounds great

aaaaaaaannnnnnddddd Phyla's dead again............well probably

great issue, I hate to see the next issue be the last (same for Nova) I sure hope the series' get picked back up after The Thanos Imperitive (ative?). They're the last to books I actually still pick up in hard-copy.

and yes, Rocket Raccoon is the greatest Raccoon ever, especially when he goes like that

Latest posts

Back