Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer discussion (spoilers!)

It's funny if you keep rewinding it when jessica alba dies.

*rewind*

*Jessica alba dies*

*rewind*

*Jessica alba dies*

*rewind*

*Jessica alba dies*

*rewind*

*Jessica alba dies*

that's hot in an evil sort of way :lol:

The film is what it is.

I liked it....but that's only because of the Houde-atary. I've rented once since then and am just waiting for extra money before I buy just to add to my comic film collection.

CBR:

FF3: To happen or not to happen...to happen...

... or not. According to actor Chris Evans, who told MTV that a third sequel was quite unlikely. "I'm pretty sure we won't do [another] one," Evans said, calling the project "a closed book."

CBR:

... or not. According to actor Chris Evans, who told MTV that a third sequel was quite unlikely. "I'm pretty sure we won't do [another] one," Evans said, calling the project "a closed book."

That's too bad. I wanted my Inhumans movie.

Hopefully they'll just reboot the whole thing.

Fantastic Four needs to be bat**** insane loco.

Why so serious?

Shouldn't it be a second sequel? The first film wasn't a sequel. :?

Shouldn't it be a second sequel? The first film wasn't a sequel. :?

I'm torn between laughing or calling you a stickler.

Since no one says, "stickler" anymore I guess I'll laugh while giving you a shady stare.

I'm torn between laughing or calling you a stickler.

Since no one says, "stickler" anymore I guess I'll laugh while giving you a shady stare.
I'm surprised they made ONE sequel.

Just to re-iterate, I wasn't making a joke. I liked both of the FF films just fine and it's a pity that they're not making a second sequel.

Fantastic Four
(2004): First Film

Fantastic Four 2 (2007): First Sequel

Fantastic Four 3 (Who knows?): Second Sequel.

The Fantastic Four cartoon, Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes was actually better and more fun than the movies.

I'm so not kidding.

The Fantastic Four cartoon, Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes was actually better and more fun than the movies.

I'm so not kidding.

Pfffft. This drawing of the Fantastic Four is better and more fun than the movies.

fantasticfour.jpg

I colored it myself.

CBR:

According to wikipedia, Micheal J. Straczynski is making a spin-off silver surfer film. ...here's an article - http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=147912

He also said he's stopped doing Squadron Supreme, because 'he sucked'

I haven't seen this (or Ghost Rider or Elektra or Catwoman) but this is a pretty funny thread.

Latest posts

Back