Doom's Special Lady of the Day

I was, wasn't I? Hee hee hee. Must be because I saw my niece that day. It stirred up those loving feelings.

oh, please say it's in a platonic way. Oh, God please say it's in a platonic way....

Last edited:
I can't wait for the new season!

The first season ended with that huge twist. I need to see what happens.

Is it something that anyone of acceptable weight can do with enough practice, or is there some kind of physical quirk required to be able to do it?

It takes daily stretching exercises, and a willingness to push yourself beyond your limits. But yeah, barring any preexisting health issues, anyone of a reasonable build could get there.

(sorry it took so long to respond)

One look at you and they'll know why you're there, and then they'll kick you out... You'd just be better off getting yourself one of those Yoga DVDs or something.

Not if he say one of them is his sister....

It takes daily stretching exercises, and a willingness to push yourself beyond your limits. But yeah, barring any preexisting health issues, anyone of a reasonable build could get there.

(sorry it took so long to respond)
Taken totally out of context of what you were actually talking about, E's post and your response sound very hot.

I don't even want to know what you're actually discussing. It would ruin it.

Last edited:
Taken totally out of context of what you were actually talking about, E's post and your response sound very hot.

I don't even want to know what you're actually discussing. It would ruin it.

Actually, the best part....it's just as hot in context.

After just THREE ladies, there's a season hiatus?

What is this WGA Strike Redux?
In a shocking move, Doom has decided to cross the picket lines and bring back DSLotD. He has said that the decision has been made in order to save the jobs of the nearly 200 crewmembers who work on the thread.

The Writer's Guild could not be reached for comment.

In a shocking move, Doom has decided to cross the picket lines and bring back DSLotD. He has said that the decision has been made in order to save the jobs of the nearly 200 crewmembers who work on the thread.

The Writer's Guild could not be reached for comment.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

+250 Ourchair Points fo sho.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+250 Ourchair Points fo sho.
Sweet. I haven't gotten any Ourchair Points in a while.

I'd give you some Moonmaster Points, but they can only be subtracted.

So....-500 Moonmaster Points for....for being Asian or something.

Last edited:
As promised....

A new year means a new start to the Special Lady of the Day. And to be honest, it just doesn't seem right to start out the new year without recognizing my one true love.

As unimaginative as it may seem....Doom's Special Lady of the Day is....

Kristen Bell​

Kristen_Bell_Guiliano_Bekor_Photoshoot__6_.jpg

Dear Kristen,

I love you. Let me repeat that...I LOVE YOU.

At night...when it's just you and me....and I'm snuggling comfortably in your belly....I feel all is right with the world. There's a soothing calm that washes over me and I know, deep down, in the depths of my soul that we are truly meant for each other.

With your tomboyish-sprite like ways. Your moxy and sarcastic wit fill my with boyish glee as I laugh heartily.

Oh Kristen.....no one will ever love you as much as I do. No one. I really wish you could see that. What must I do to make you see that? Just so you know...the Los Angeles courts can wave these papers requiring I stay 500ft away from you at all time, all they want. No little piece of paper is gonna keep me from loving you. Oh why can't you see what I can see so clearly?!?!??! When will you realize that destiny cannot be fought. Only embraced.

I love you Kristen.

Longingly Yours,
Doom

PS - What do you want for dinner? I'm thinking either vegatable lasagna or meatloaf?

Kristen_Bell_Guiliano_Bekor_Photoshoot__2_.jpg

Latest posts

Back