Doom's Special Lady of the Day

I'm in a nostalgic mood today. When I think back to all the women who played a major role in my teenage years---yeah there were a lot of girls---but only 3 grown women captured my mind and made me wish my mom's friends were as hot as these women.

Doom's Special Lady of the Day is....

Lori Loughlin​

lori_loughlin_593_20.jpg

"Have mercy....."

Have mercy indeed. You show me one late 20-something year old man who didn't have a thing for Aunt Becky Katsopolis (I'm so ashamed and yet proud that I knew that last name without having to look it up)....and I'll show you the NPH's next boyfriend.

And it wasn't until later on in life did I develop an even greater appreciation for MILFs of this caliber. So teenage fantasies of Lori fell to wayside in favor of young starlets like Mila Kunis, Ali Larter, Emmanuelle Chirqi, etc.

But then the WB gave me "Summerland". And while I never actually watched the show...the 20 second clips and commercials were more than enough to remind me of the good ol' days.

Plus.....she looks like a biter and scratcher. :twisted:

I had such a crush on her when I was a kid.

Wow....old school.

Still looks good though.

Ah Fridays. The day where the "Special Lady of the Day" is brought to you by YOU. That's right! In case you forgot, I do take requests and on Fridays....it's your day to choose.

So I give to you.....Your Special Lady of the Day is....

Rachel Stevens​

wallpaper-rachel-stevens.jpg

The following is the person's reasoning behind this choice.

I was made fun of for watching S CLub 7 is college, almost religiously, everyday, but whenever people came in to make fun of me, they would always stay? Why?

Because of Rachel Stevens.

Her accent made her even hotter. In the show, she became more of the outgoing girl, which made her hotter. I had fantasies of her wearing a *deleted for ID purposes* and nothing else....

*shudders*

So make fun of me for knowing the songs "Don't Stop Moving." and "Two in a Million". I don't care, because she was always there when I needed her on ABC Family. Oh yes. She was.

I'm gonna have to concur.

Stevens is hot. Very hot. I can't really comment on her personality or professional accomplishments....but she's got this look that screams "Ello luv...fancy a proper shag?"

My answer is "No...but in the eloquent words of The Immortal Ron Burgundy --- 'I wanna be on you.' So whaddya say?

Sometimes our friends across the pond actually have something great to offer other than kick-*** cockney accents!

rachel-large.jpg

Kerry Washington​

kerry_washington.jpg

I'm not even gonna justify this one.

Mainly because you cracka *** crackas couldn't even BEGIN to appreciate this fine African-American Princess. This Nubian Goddess.

You crazy white folks are so hung up with your muscular Madonnas and aneorexic Mischa Bartons and tiny Natalie Portmans to truly appreciate the beauty of this strong, successful black woman!

What do you know about those big gleaming onyx jewels called eyes?

What you know 'bout dem big, full juicy lips that look as soft as marshmellows?

You don't know about that long, 100% human hair weave she sports? I beat you caucasians would like to run yo fingaz thru dat hair, wouldn't ya? WELL YA CAN'T! BECUZ DON'T NOBODY BE TOUCHIN' A BLACK WOMAN'S HAIR 'CEPT HERSELF, HER STYLIST AND HER MOMMA! DON'T BE TOUCHIN' A BLACK WOMAN'S HAIR! YOU MUST BE CRAZY! Honky.

And that body!?!?! Forget about it. It's been scientifically proven that you white boys don't like the black girl booty. Well some of y'all do....BUT YA CAN'T HANDLE IT! YOU JUST CAN'T WHITE BOI! IT'S TOO MUCH JUNK IN DA TRUNK FO' YO PUNK ***!

Y'all crakas must be crazy if ya think ya ready to appreciate this sweet chocolate sista!

CRACKAS!

013106_kerry_washington300.jpg

Sorry....I was watching "The Boondocks", "Dolemite", and some Paul Mooney specials yesterday. :lol:

I was going to reply by posting pictures of her from Last King of Scotland, but that would SO not be PG. ;)

Yes, as a white cracker honkey man, that strong and confident negress terrifies me and I am truly not prepared for her booty. Doom is right once again.

Sophia Bush​

SophiaBush(Cohen).jpg

For the sole fact that she's just plain hot.

Not really a fan of any of her work. But she's just got this look that I'm certain drives men insane. Like "punch your 97 year old, epilectic prone, crippled Grandma for a date with Sophia" insane.

Of course, maybe that's just me? It's possible. I've been known to lose sanity and do crazy things for a cute/hot girl.

But yeah....Sophia. Just because she's hot.

And maybe it might just be me again.......but does she resemble a brunette Kristen Bell to anyone else?

Also....how can a chick that hot and holding a shotgun NOT be a Special Lady?

hitcher17.jpg

Because the site was down for a major portion of the day and I wasn't able to post it last night......here's your Special Lady of Yesterday.

Lisa Loeb​

lisa2.gif

Dear Lisa,

I love you. And not because of your sexy librarian glasses. Or even your soft sweet voice. Actually.....I'm not really sure why I love you. But I do.

Maybe it's your indie rock personality mixed with your Jewish American Princess attitude? Maybe it's because you're funny? Maybe it's because you're actually hot?

......or maybe it's because of your show on E last year where you walked around in black leather boots and a thong?

I think it might be the last.

Mixed with the whole sexy librarian glasses.

Eitehr way.....I love you.

Yours Truly,

Doom
loeb.jpg

Latest posts

Back