DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

I know The Batman and Joker are stated to be in the DCEU Multiverse, so they are included. What about other DC Elseworld Films (that are not in the Animated Multiverse)? Like Constantine/Constantine 2 (tbh that's the only one I can think off), should those be included?

Hi, sorry to bother y'all again, but I have a q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n:

What are the connections to this Multiverse for Earth-97 (Batman 1995), Naomi, and The Sandman/Dead Boy Detectives?

What are the connections to this Multiverse for Earth-97 (Batman 1995), Naomi, and The Sandman/Dead Boy Detectives?
Naomi is set on a "real world" Earth (presumably Earth-33; might even be the same one as Lucifer post-Crisis). The alternate Earth also in the show is Earth-29.

Sandman and DBD's is unknown right now.

Dead Boy Detectives features the Night Nurse from Doom Patrol, who appeared on the Dead Boy Detectives episode of that series and, since they're from an extra-dimensional plane, they are a multiversal singularity and it's the same multiverse. Neil Gaiman claims that the Dead Boy Detectives series is part of the same continuity as The Sandman.

Dead Boy Detectives features the Night Nurse from Doom Patrol, who appeared on the Dead Boy Detectives episode of that series and, since they're from an extra-dimensional plane, they are a multiversal singularity and it's the same multiverse. Neil Gaiman claims that the Dead Boy Detectives series is part of the same continuity as The Sandman.
To me, DBD is set in some undefined merged timeline after DCEU Flash muddled with the Multiverse in 2022.
Maybe not the DCU/DCEU, but some merging between Earth-2 (Stargirl), Earth-9 (Titans), Earth-19 (Swamp Thing, Sandman? because of Matt Cable) and Earth-21 (Doom Patrol) brought together into some New Earth.

Last edited:
Does anyone kmow why dcmultiversewiki.com added the Nolanverse? Was there any connection I missed (except for Bane's Mask, but I wouldn't call that a solid connection)? They've only added stuff thus far that can be connected, same as this Timeline

Does anyone kmow why dcmultiversewiki.com added the Nolanverse? Was there any connection I missed (except for Bane's Mask, but I wouldn't call that a solid connection)? They've only added stuff thus far that can be connected, same as this Timeline
Well Potentially everything that Is Live-action Is Canon in the live action multiverse, so if you want the nolanverse to be Canon, why not?

Well Potentially everything that Is Live-action Is Canon in the live action multiverse, so if you want the nolanverse to be Canon, why not?
If so, that includes Swamp Thing (1990) TV Series which shows Zeus is alive in present day.
Take that, Ares

Latest posts

Back