Avengers Dark Avengers series discussion (Spoilers)

I really like Bendis' writing, but I don't understand why he always writes Sentry like a ****ing retard, when Paul Jenkins wrote him as someone with brains.

On the final page of #16, Bendis dedicates Dark Avengers to Warren Ellis.

Maybe Warren Ellis should have written it because this was terrible.

I can't believe how badly they ****ed up The Sentry, I could have done a better job. and unlike most of the people on the internet I'm completely aware of how ****ty my writing would actually be.

I could still have done a better job with the character.

i know this is sort of late to be bringing this up, but I just read the Dark Avengers: Molecule Man TPB and at the end of the first issue in the trade (i think it was DA #9?) Mindy shoots Sentry in the face with a Kree gun. Then in the next issue Sentry is there like nothing happened. I know the point is nothing can kill the Sentry (or almost nothing i guess), but did they ever address that? His wife shot him in the face with a space ray. I think that warrants some follow up.

i know this is sort of late to be bringing this up, but I just read the Dark Avengers: Molecule Man TPB and at the end of the first issue in the trade (i think it was DA #9?) Mindy shoots Sentry in the face with a Kree gun. Then in the next issue Sentry is there like nothing happened. I know the point is nothing can kill the Sentry (or almost nothing i guess), but did they ever address that? His wife shot him in the face with a space ray. I think that warrants some follow up.

"It's Bendis. We don't have to explain it."

Nor do we have to explain that nothing can kill the Sentry except if Thor decides to hit him very hard with his hammer.

inconceivablepo4ad0.jpg

well then he misspelled Bass as well.

EDIT: by the way, is it pronounced Bass like the fish or Bass like the instrument ("base")?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back