Click (Spoilers)

Re: Click

Ultimate Houde said:

Back on topic.

I'm probably going to wait to rent Click. It doesn't seem like it's worth paying 8 bucks for in the theater.

Hey, whatever happened to that weekly thread about which films were being released and who was seeing what? I liked that.

ultimatedjf said:
Hey, whatever happened to that weekly thread about which films were being released and who was seeing what? I liked that.

That was VD's baby.

E said:
That was VD's baby.

Yeah....my bad. I've been busy writing my new chapter for War Journal, Ultimate Punisher, and my reviews for the newsletter (I'll be done by Wednesday after I see Superman on Tuesday).

I'll take some time today and put the new movie listing up.

BTW---Click was actually very funny. I didn't realize until about 15 minutes into the flick that this is a remake of "It's A Wonderful Life". I'll just leave it at that........

Click is a very funny movie. It stars Adam Sandler. It is about a man that has a remote the can control his life. But when he fasts fowards to his promotion ahead a year, his life changes. The remote programs itself to FF when: having showers, s*x, promotions, and he can't stop it!

It is a comedy/drama. I give it a:

4/5 stars

1/5

It sucked

Also this should probably go in a movies thread or dvd purchase thread

Last edited:

Click is a very funny movie. It stars Adam Sandler. It is about a man that has a remote the can control his life. But when he fasts fowards to his promotion ahead a year, his life changes. The remote programs itself to FF when: having showers, s*x, promotions, and he can't stop it!

It is a comedy/drama. I give it a:

4/5 stars
Click is not a very funny movie.
1/5

It sucked

Also this should probably go in a movies thread or dvd purchase thread
But it doesn't suck as bad as Hibiki says it does.

2.5/5 - I felt neither good nor bad about having watched it.

Also Gamma Man, sex isn't a swear you can write it without being blocked. I know they don't like you guys talking about sex in the third grade, but this is a big boy website.

I give it a 4/5 because some parts were pretty funny, but the dramatic stuff hit me because of when he died and everything.

"OK so, Adam Sandler is like, in love with some girl, but then it turns out that the girl is actually...a golden retriever, or something."

I watched this today. I liked it. It's not Adam Sandler's best work but still had loads of cool things in it.

• James Earl Jones doing voice over very cool
  • Christopher Walken as Morty the angel of death cool
  • Henry Winkler. Is it even possible to get cooler than Fonzie?
  • He lives next door to the O'Doyles and as we know O'Doyle rules
  • Dogs doing a stuffed animal

It had nice ending (by the way was it just me or did old man Adam Sandler look like Al Pacino in The Godfather: Part III) was the most intelligent movie around but let's be honest who actually expects an Adam Sandler movie to be intelligent? I don't I just want to be funny and this was.

I know you've all seen it before but this was first time so I figured I would give it a little review

I give it a 7 out of 10

I watched this today. I liked it. It's not Adam Sandler's best work but still had loads of cool things in it.

• James Earl Jones doing voice over very cool
  • Christopher Walken as Morty the angel of death cool
  • Henry Winkler. Is it even possible to get cooler than Fonzie?
  • He lives next door to the O'Doyles and as we know O'Doyle rules
  • Dogs doing a stuffed animal

It had nice ending (by the way was it just me or did old man Adam Sandler look like Al Pacino in The Godfather: Part III) was the most intelligent movie around but let's be honest who actually expects an Adam Sandler movie to be intelligent? I don't I just want to be funny and this was.

I know you've all seen it before but this was first time so I figured I would give it a little review

I give it a 7 out of 10
I saw it the on Sunday. I liked it too. All those points, I agree. Greatness.

I give it a 8/10

I saw it the on Sunday. I liked it too. All those points, I agree. Greatness.

I give it a 8/10

Cool someone else likes it.

After I posted I noticed reviews on here of 1/5 and 2.5 out of 5 and thought huh.. No one thinks this was cool?

Latest posts

Back