Cable series discussion (Spoilers)

Actually I liked Lacombe's art, I liked how it was supposed to be like how everything is from Hope's perspective. It was also a nice break from Olivetti's art, which is very nice don't get me wrong, but it can be a bit much at times.

Anyone else read the Messiah War issue that came out today? It was pretty good, but I want to kick Cyclops in the nuts for the **** he did in X-Force.

Apparently there's a preview of the next issue of Cable up somewhere which includes the recap page... and reveals what happened. So dumb.

The prologue was great

I totally called the second-to-last-page hook

Also I love it when artists draw deadpool so you can see his smile through his mask.

I do however wish Choi and O'Back were doing the whole series, I love Craine and Olivetti too, but man did Choi/O'Back ever knock the art out of the park.

I liked it. Deadpool showed up. He is in both Marvel crossovers I'm reading now. I'm scared.

One of the files was about Apocalypse... is this important?

I liked it. Deadpool showed up. He is in both Marvel crossovers I'm reading now. I'm scared.

One of the files was about Apocalypse... is this important?

Stryfe was originally a clone of Cable and future Apocalypse was going to take over his body (he thought Stryfe was the real Cable) but future Apoc was beaten by time traveling Cyclops and Phoenix and kid Cable. Stryfe realizing he was an inferior clone went nuts, came to the present and unleased the Legacy virus.

Stryfe was originally a clone of Cable and future Apocalypse was going to take over his body (he thought Stryfe was the real Cable) but future Apoc was beaten by time traveling Cyclops and Phoenix and kid Cable. Stryfe realizing he was an inferior clone went nuts, came to the present and unleased the Legacy virus.

what have i gotten into

Best not to flip over stones best left unturned.

You don't need to know alot of history to get these stories.

Cable good, X-Force good, Deadpool good, Bishop bad, Stryfe bad, Apocalypse bad.

and there's a kid that could either save or destroy the future, creating either Cable or Bishops timelines respectively

I have also just been told that Rachel Summers comes from the alternate future that is Days From Future Past but she changed her name to Rachel Grey, even though there is another Rachel Grey, who I know nothing about.

This is why people don't want to read X-Men.

what have i gotten into

It's all explained in the Cyclops and Phoenix mini series.

Best not to flip over stones best left unturned.

You don't need to know alot of history to get these stories.

Cable good, X-Force good, Deadpool good, Bishop bad, Stryfe bad, Apocalypse bad.

and there's a kid that could either save or destroy the future, creating either Cable or Bishops timelines respectively

I'd say Deadpool goes both ways.

I have also just been told that Rachel Summers comes from the alternate future that is Days From Future Past but she changed her name to Rachel Grey, even though there is another Rachel Grey, who I know nothing about.

This is why people don't want to read X-Men.

An old woman Rachel is also responsible for creating Stryfe so Apoc would stop looking for Cable. But it's best not to worry about this too much.

Crossing over into two series, has his own series for the first time in years, and he's even got a mini-series where he fights Spidey and the Punisher either coming up or out already. They're really pushing him right now.

Crossing over into two series, has his own series for the first time in years, and he's even got a mini-series where he fights Spidey and the Punisher either coming up or out already. They're really pushing him right now.

And it's all because he has adamantium claws and laser beam eyes in the Wolverine movie. :)

(And yes, I know the toy is apparently a hoax, but... Deadpool will probably still be stupid.)

And it's all because he has adamantium claws and laser beam eyes in the Wolverine movie. :)

(And yes, I know the toy is apparently a hoax, but... Deadpool will probably still be stupid.)
Well they got the right guy to play him, but the movie looks awful whether he's the superfreak or not.

Latest posts

Back