Big hits or big duds?

I think Metal Gear Solid would make a great movie.

It was a movie. It's called escape from new york.

I'm kidding of course it's just both main charracters = snake , and look every similar to each other :lol:

Of which movie? Street Fighter? Halo? Metal Gear Solid?

... ****! I forgot to type it. It was Splinter Cell.
It was a movie. It's called escape from new york.

I'm kidding of course it's just both main charracters = snake , and look every similar to each other :lol:

Solid Snake is Based off that character

Last edited:
I would love that (Ryu is my favorite), but it says it's focusing on Chun-Li as the main character of the movie. I'm sure we'll still see Ryu in it, hopefully as a partner in Chun-Li, with Ken of course.

what would be cool, since she works for interpol, is have her run an investigation on shadowloo which is bisons organization. From there, the secondary plot revolves somewhat around ryu which leads up to his battle with sagat and she basically collects and chronolizes all the events and also participates. Hopefully they make it multiple movies.

I think Metal Gear Solid would make a great movie.

I'm not so sure. I think an MGS movie may be a bit too campy. It works for games, but I'm not sure how well it'd work in a movie.

Plus, what would they do? Combine MG and MGS?

what would be cool, since she works for interpol, is have her run an investigation on shadowloo which is bisons organization. From there, the secondary plot revolves somewhat around ryu which leads up to his battle with sagat and she basically collects and chronolizes all the events and also participates. Hopefully they make it multiple movies.

Exactly

I'm not so sure. I think an MGS movie may be a bit too campy. It works for games, but I'm not sure how well it'd work in a movie.

Well he's saying the Solid series, and I think it would work as a movie, too.

Well he's saying the Solid series, and I think it would work as a movie, too.

I do too , I would see it as die hard crossed with the Punisher (the good film) with a hint of james bond. It would not only work but I honestly think it would be a the new non-comic action franchise hollywood is looking for.

I think if you removed all the weird **** from it and made it some intense espionage/action movie it would be good. I wrote up a plot which combined both Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid, but I've been waiting for a Dreamcasting to use it...

I think if you removed all the weird **** from it and made it some intense espionage/action movie it would be good. I wrote up a plot which combined both Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid, but I've been waiting for a Dreamcasting to use it...

Agreed. I look forward to that Dreamcasting thread to check out your plot. I've never been a huge fan of the series, but have enjoyed the few MG games I've played.

A Dreamcasting round with it would be awesome. I'm really curious who people would pick for Snake. Seeing as his voice is practically a trademark, I think it'd be tough to cast.

There are so many games that I'd love to dreamcast, but not enough people have played them. Halo would probably have a broad enough appeal, but most of the characters are either masked or holograms or aliens anyway. As I've mentioned once or twice, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy was practically MADE to be dreamcast, with such a diverse and colourful cast, but I doubt more than a couple of you have played it(PS2 and Xbox.... check it out some time if you find it. It's like Splinter Cell with superpowers, and really creative and fun ones at that. Great, great game.). The same goes doubly for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, although I hope a few more of you have played it.

The Splinter Cell series will probably be my round if I ever win another one, complete with an excellent yet sadly unvotable cast from me.

There are so many games that I'd love to dreamcast, but not enough people have played them. Halo would probably have a broad enough appeal, but most of the characters are either masked or holograms or aliens anyway. As I've mentioned once or twice, Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy was practically MADE to be dreamcast, with such a diverse and colourful cast, but I doubt more than a couple of you have played it(PS2 and Xbox.... check it out some time if you find it. It's like Splinter Cell with superpowers, and really creative and fun ones at that. Great, great game.). The same goes doubly for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, although I hope a few more of you have played it.

The Splinter Cell series will probably be my round if I ever win another one, complete with an excellent yet sadly unvotable cast from me.

Splinter cell would be cool to do. My only problem is that if that and MGS are done, not necessarily at the same time, I think the casting would be identical.

I still want CGI films based on Mario (or a mario series e.g Kart) using the look of the 3d games videos. It would be great.

I think The Suffering could work well as a film as well.

Roll on Warcraft films. Shame they are setting it between Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne and World of Warcraft. The wars from each of the three games could have worked awesomely as a series of epics films.

Latest posts

Back