Well.... the leaks were true.... R.I.P Batman. I hope that they were clones or something. On the Suicide Squad Insider 1x03 they sayed that Brainiac was studying the DNA of each JL Member, also Golden Kryptonite didn't affected Superman. Also I heard that Flash and Green Lantern comes back to life at the end of the game... somehow. And finally The Flash is 100% Barry Allen and not Wally Wast like some people thought. Oh! I forgot, Flash get killed without a cutscene and Boomerang pees on him. Okay, Green Lantern's death has arrived.. and it's actually good, there are something wrong with how the ring works, but at least his death is good. Wonder Woman's Turn, She died against superman (the best one yet) but before dying he plunged a big chunk of kryptonite inside of Superman and didn't do nothing. Anyway if we found out that the JL are clones, the real wonder woman is 100% dead. Okay, so, finishing this, Superman gets killed by Golden Kryptonite bullets... ok. Then Brainiac doesn't act like Brainiac, and is defeated by the squad... and killed by Waller, but he escaped in the multiverse, so we'll have 12 Seasons. You're wondering why 12? Becouse Arkham Brainiac is connected to 12 alternate versions... And now the best thing. The game ends with a tribute to Kevin Conroy, Batman and Bruce Wayne (even if he died like an idiot 1 hour ago) made by... Lois Lane, well maybe Arkham Lois didn't love Superman that much... this story is a disaster. Oh and Green Lantern and Flash DOESN'T GET revived at the end, so we killed the real JL.

Not linking videos until February 2nd... if you want to verify you're free to do it.

In future seasons we smehow found out that the JL were clones of the real one.

The game ends like Marvel's Avengers, and the story won't be finished since rockstady will stop to support the game, and then we can consider this game to be non-canon. In this case the only thing I'll take as canon, are the Charachters design and characterization (before the characters are mind controlled by Brainiac).

Either way, we understood Rockstady's message, they don't want to do an Arkhamverse game anymore, message recived and understood, when the game will fail completely, we won't ask for another game anymore.

READ THE SPOILERS ONLY IF YOU'RE 100% THAT YOU WON'T BUY THE GAME. AND IF YOU WANT TO COMENT ON THIS, REMEMBER TO ADD THE SPOILER TAG.

Last edited:
Well.... the leaks were true.... R.I.P Batman. I hope that they were clones or something. On the Suicide Squad Insider 1x03 they sayed that Brainiac was studying the DNA of each JL Member, also Golden Kryptonite didn't affected Superman. Also I heard that Flash and Green Lantern comes back to life at the end of the game... somehow. And finally The Flash is 100% Barry Allen and not Wally Wast like some people thought. Oh! I forgot, Flash get killed without a cutscene and Boomerang pees on him. Okay, Green Lantern's death has arrived.. and it's actually good, there are something wrong with how the ring works, but at least his death is good. Wonder Woman's Turn, She died against superman (the best one yet) but before dying he plunged a big chunk of kryptonite inside of Superman and didn't do nothing. Anyway if we found out that the JL are clones, the real wonder woman is 100% dead. Okay, so, finishing this, Superman gets killed by Golden Kryptonite bullets... ok. Then Brainiac doesn't act like Brainiac, and is defeated by the squad... and killed by Waller, but he escaped in the multiverse, so we'll have 12 Seasons. You're wondering why 12? Becouse Arkham Brainiac is connected to 12 alternate versions... And now the best thing. The game ends with a tribute to Kevin Conroy, Batman and Bruce Wayne (even if he died like an idiot 1 hour ago) made by... Lois Lane, well maybe Arkham Lois didn't love Superman that much... this story is a disaster. Oh and Green Lantern and Flash DOESN'T GET revived at the end, so we killed the real JL.

Not linking videos until February 2nd... if you want to verify you're free to do it.

In future seasons we smehow found out that the JL were clones of the real one.

The game ends like Marvel's Avengers, and the story won't be finished since rockstady will stop to support the game, and then we can consider this game to be non-canon. In this case the only thing I'll take as canon, are the Charachters design and characterization (before the characters are mind controlled by Brainiac).

Either way, we understood Rockstady's message, they don't want to do an Arkhamverse game anymore, message recived and understood, when the game will fail completely, we won't ask for another game anymore.

READ THE SPOILERS ONLY IF YOU'RE 100% THAT YOU WON'T BUY THE GAME. AND IF YOU WANT TO COMENT ON THIS, REMEMBER TO ADD THE SPOILER TAG.
okay, it's completed now.

Having played through the game up until just after the Superman fight, there's something off about the deaths. Very abrupt.

Apparently Flash heals his finger back after brainwashing. Hm...

The penguin says that he remembers working with King Shark's cousin in the Past. Basically the only One Who needs an explanation Is Boomerang for the Arkham knight comics.
Arkham Knight's comics already contradict what happens to Bane so I wouldn't be surprised if that entire run can be written off.

I haven't finished the game yet however, *certain elements* have really disappointed me and this franchise.

I think that it's the same King Shark. They're both explicitly Nanaue. I'd say he just evolved or something after his head explosion if you wanna connect them. Nanaue can regenerate lost limbs I'm pretty sure, so he just grew back a shark head lol.

That cousin line was most likely referring to Tiny.

Arkham Knight's comics already contradict what happens to Bane so I wouldn't be surprised if that entire run can be written off.

I haven't finished the game yet however, *certain elements* have really disappointed me and this franchise.
The Bane thing can be explained. After Arkham origins multiplayer, Bane's militia got destroyed, but then reformed... so he'll Need Money for personal and weapons, so he'll still so some mercenary work. After the Arkham knight killed I doubt that he would go in places to Say that he killed Bane.

I think that it's the same King Shark. They're both explicitly Nanaue. I'd say he just evolved or something after his head explosion if you wanna connect them. Nanaue can regenerate lost limbs I'm pretty sure, so he just grew back a shark head lol.

That cousin line was most likely referring to Tiny.
Impossible In Suicide Squad, Nanaue has references to Atlantis.

Last edited:
Having played through the game up until just after the Superman fight, there's something off about the deaths. Very abrupt.

Apparently Flash heals his finger back after brainwashing. Hm...
You're getting my Same feelings about their deaths... Sups' Death Is a BIG contradiction itself. Resisted a Golden Boomerang, but was destroyed by Golden bullets??? Or the kryptonite on his chest? "He should be dead".

I like how "fake" Deadshot makes far more impressive shots than "real" Deadshot. Honestly feels like KTJL Floyd is the hack.

In fact, the Codex file on him states this:

"Floyd Lowton's constant need to protect himself and defend his reputation led him out of retirement, away from his daughter, and into direct conflict with a second Floyd Lawton - One of [REDACTED] origin."

I loved the 1st set of audios... they are perfect.... I didn't like the Audios with Brainiac... it seems stupid that the league was corrupted becouse Superman wanted to be friendly with an alien with a Skull Ship??? (I know that Sups wants to be friendly with everyone, is his character... but, really? Superman isn't stupid, he should've saw that) and even if he was going to be friendly... they could send holograms of themselves. Another thing, is that Flash preferred to save Wonder Woman, instead of, you know, Batman or Superman? Really? Probably it's my problem, but I can't understand the plot of this game... I hope for the Season 3 or 4 story...

P.S. The first set of Audio are a masterpiece they remembered me, the DCAU Justice League...

I hope that the next few expansions are a bit better. The overall plot here was a bit crap.

I think the Brainiac integration allows the League to heal, probably.

Latest posts

Back