Batman (1966-1968) - Timeline

Guys, in the DCAU, the characters from BTAS and TNBA, have totally different designs, from one another, and It was never explained (save for few of them), but they're still canon and set in the same universe.

Guys, in the DCAU, the characters from BTAS and TNBA, have totally different designs, from one another, and It was never explained (save for few of them), but they're still canon and set in the same universe.
I doubt it. Btw, did you know how many different universes we saw in Star Wars Prequel Era (plus CW)? I mean, look how often Padmé chnages her design and clothes...

I doubt it. Btw, did you know how many different universes we saw in Star Wars Prequel Era (plus CW)? I mean, look how often Padmé chnages her design and clothes...
Universes? Star Wars has 2 universes... Canon and Legends... Then there Is infinity, which Is Star Wars' What if?

2 main universes, serveral smaller ones.
You could argue that Lego Star Wars could also count, but (at least for the Disney Lego TV Series) they were confirmed to be canon adjacent by the Freemaker Showrunners if I remember correctly. Well, they worked with the Story Group to make the rough Story fit, so it could be viewed as a silly retelling of canon events with quirky liberties, similiar to the games. Anyway, wrong threat for this discussion, just throwing it in here

You could argue that Lego Star Wars could also count, but (at least for the Disney Lego TV Series) they were confirmed to be canon adjacent by the Freemaker Showrunners if I remember correctly. Well, they worked with the Story Group to make the rough Story fit, so it could be viewed as a silly retelling of canon events with quirky liberties, similiar to the games. Anyway, wrong threat for this discussion, just throwing it in here
Source? Please

Latest posts

Back