Art by Johnny Freeze

It is like a roster for the best fighting game ever.

I would honestly read a comic drawn by you. Your style is much more interesting and fun than a bunch of artists currently working.

Keep up the good work!

^Thanks Proj, that means a lot man. But yeah, as i experienced trying to make Houde`s comic book with him, im not actually that good of an artist that i can make comic strip material. Maybe im just not that kind of artist. I never studied art before or even looked at any "how to draw" books so my work is a lot of trial and error.

Well, i got some new stuff to show! :D

So i tried to submit one of my designs to Threadless and............yep, failed. Well, Threadless has some amazing designs and i mean, i cant even come close to what some of the people on there can do but seriously on the other hand they have some ugly stuff too that actually scored high enough to become a selling item. Anyway, here was my entry. Originally it had text saying "where do you want to go tomorrow?" but now that my entry was a failure, ill just post it up here with my sig/logo instead.
spacefreeze.jpg

Its not the best design you`ve ever seen i know but seriously, i would wear something like that on a t shirt. And to think, after 151 votes i only scored 1.51 out of 5? :s

And also, i was gonna draw something for the Threadless competition based around "coffee" but you know what? **** it im only gonna end up with another low rated drawing. ill keep doing what im doing instead i think. But anyway here is an idea that came from that:
coffeelogo.jpg

dont forget to check out my blog too (^_^)b

It is like a roster for the best fighting game ever.

I would honestly read a comic drawn by you. Your style is much more interesting and fun than a bunch of artists currently working.

Keep up the good work!

frame1logo.jpg

;)

@houde
I still have the notes you gave me, so actually, on occasion, i worked on them a bit since then. Ill go back to them and try polishing them a little then see what you think (^_^)b

dont expect them anytime soon :s. I have JLPT exam coming up which im probably gonna fail anyway but might as well go down trying. Ill see if i can get the next couple of panels done for you soon buddy :D

Thought id stop by with some new stuff!

hulkinarizonahulklogo.jpg

lagertronrocketlogo.jpg

gorillaprojectred.jpg

sadbird.jpg

pacmanbw.jpg

angrygorillalogo.jpg

gorillacomputerlogo.jpg

gorillafacelogo.jpg

sffinalsiglogorisingsun.jpg

still cant find any paid work but i never give up. I think im definitely improving still though so im sure ill get there :D
hope you guys like the update (^_^)b

Thanks Bass! Its always lovely to be back. Im just glad there are still people who like my drawings :D
Though i'm rather out of the loop with comics these days so a lot of my work isn't really related to marvel anything anymore :S. Im also starting to think there isnt much room for me to evolve as an artist, so as you can tell, i started to add more effects to my work.
That said, I have some more to dump!!!!
66801_478106167384_515122384_6190028_7451232_n.jpg

68208_480335282384_515122384_6218726_3946355_n.jpg

75057_459857767384_515122384_5919572_4953769_n.jpg

76626_470280027384_515122384_6073501_5806322_n.jpg

76744_464958287384_515122384_6015156_215937_n.jpg

Being around this place, it made me wanna do something more comic book related again. So i whipped this up last night:

ff4coverlo.jpg

I used a mix of my old and new drawing styles, combined with some more recent effects.
The way it looks like some of my early stuff, kinda brings everythign full circle

Think she checks them out on my facebook. Congrats on the baby by the way (^_^)b. Sick name!

Latest posts

Back