Transformers Cinematic Universe - Timeline

G.I. Joe and Transformers have frequently crossed over in comics and the occasional toyline over the years, though this marks the first time the two have co-existed in a feature film. Notably, the G.I. Joe insignia on Burke's business card is the version introduced in the film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
They had to use the same logo, huh? Well, they can't be canon anyway so it doesn't really matter right now.

A poster for Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins uses the same logo from the 2009 series. In the actual film, I believe they use a different logo... but theoretically, Snake Eyes can be canon to Transformers.
1000008382.jpg
1000008383.jpg

Last edited:
Snake Eyes (2021) Timeline
15??
????
Morning Light: A Weapon with Stories to Tell (0:00:32 - 0:01:33)

1???
????
Morning Light: A Weapon with Stories to Tell (0:01:34 - 0:02:03)

191?
????
Morning Light: A Weapon with Stories to Tell (0:02:04 - 0:02:48)

????
Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins

????
Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins

Morning Light: A Weapon with Stories to Tell (0:00:00 - 0:00:31)
Morning Light: A Weapon with Stories to Tell (0:02:49 - 0:03:07)
Interestingly, the blu-ray extra short has scenes with Snake Eyes in costume from the end of the film doing action poses and about to fight Storm Shadow, so I guess it's a sequel kinda. Should this film be considered canon, it does limit what they can do with the G.I. Joe crossover, but they did say (I think?) that they want to use more obscure characters so I guess it could work? But what's even the point if you can't use Snake Eyes? Either way, Snake Eyes is canon or none of them are and we get a new universe (as far as G.I. Joe is concerned).

Latest posts

Back