Sonic the Hedgehog Canon Universe - Timeline

Mr. Jozaca, I have a question regarding the Mania section. As the IDW Artice u have at the start says, both Adventures and Encore Mode are canon, how does it work?
I don't actually know. I thought I will check out the YouTube podcast that the article uses as source were apparently Ian Flynn says that both are canon.

One way I can think of but I don't now if it is too fanfic-ty is that maybe after Sonic is absorbed by the Phantom Ruby at the end of Mania Mode he gets only sent to the beginning of Encore Mode that maybe takes place like some days in the future. After that, in some other occasion he is pulled into the future again by the Phantom Ruby for some reason, and then gets in Forces and that's when he returns to Mania Adventures. Since the Mania Adventures beginning is the one that syncs with Forces ending.

Also that article was updated and placed the TailsTube shorts in the timeline! So maybe it could help u.
Thanks but right now I am redoing everything. I have started redoing the entire timeline as you can see in the 5-7 messages. The reason I haven't deleted the first message is to preserve the level breakdown of the games for when I merge the two messages.

Back