Marvel's Earth-6160 (New Ultimate) Timeline

JudgeDreddpool

Timeline for the ongoing New Ultimate universe, a setting that, while still young and in its infancy, I think we can all agree is vastly superior in how Peter Parker is treated by the writers, especially when compared to his Earth-616 counterpart.

• Ultimate Invasion #1-4
  • Ultimate Universe #1
  • Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #1
  • Ultimate Black Panther #1
  • Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #2
  • WIP
Earth-616 (Prelude)
April ??(?) (Two Months Ago)

Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 2-17)

May ??(?) (Six Weeks Ago)
Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 21-24)

????
Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 28-29)

May ??(?) (One Week Later/Five Weeks Ago)
Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 25-26)
Ultimate Invasion #2 (Pg. 2)

May ??(?) (The Next Day)
Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 27, 29-33)

June ??(?) (Presumably the Now)
Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 34-40)
Ultimate Invasion #2 (Pg. 3)

Earth-6160
????

Ultimate Invasion #1 (Pg. 43-46)
Ultimate Invasion #2 (Pg. 3)

????
????

Ultimate Invasion #2 (Pg. 3-5)

????

Ultimate Invasion #2 (Pg. 9-36)

???? (Two Days Ago)
Ultimate Invasion #3 (Pg. 9-22)

???? (One Day Ago)
Ultimate Invasion #3 (Pg. 31-34)

???? (Obidiah Stane's funeral)
Ultimate Invasion #3 (Pg. 1-4)
Ultimate Invasion #3 (Pg. 26-30)

????
Ultimate Invasion #4 (Pg. 1-4, 6-8)

???? (One Week Later)
Ultimate Invasion #4 (Pg. 12-28, 30-37)

???? (One Week Later)
Ultimate Invasion #4 (Pg. 38-51)

????
Ultimate Invasion #4 (Pg. 53-55)

???? (Mentions the Maker being trapped as "Two Weeks Ago)
Ultimate Universe #1 (Pg. 1-10, 13-29)

???? (One Week Later)
Ultimate Universe #1 (Pg. 34-36)

????
Ultimate Universe #1 (Pg. 38-39)

January ?? (Last Night)

Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #1 (Pg. 35-37)

January ??
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #1 (Pg. 1-34, 38-40)

February ??
Ultimate Black Panther #1 (Pg. 1-6, 9-32)
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #2

March
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #1**
Ultimate Black Panther #2**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #3**

April
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #2**
Ultimate Black Panther #3**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #4**

May
Free Comic Book Day 2024: Ultimate Universe/Spider-Man #1, "Forgotten Marvels"**
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #3**
Ultimate Black Panther #4**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #5**

June
The Ultimates Vol. 4 #1**
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #4**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #6**
Ultimate Black Panther #5**

July
The Ultimates Vol. 4 #2**
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #5**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #7**
Ultimate Black Panther #6**

August
The Ultimates Vol. 4 #3**
Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2 #6**
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #8**
Ultimate Black Panther #7**

Earth-TRN1072
???? (The Far Future of Earth-6160)
????

Ultimate Invasion #4 (Pg. 29-30)
Ultimate Invasion #3 (Pg. 36-38)

Last edited:
Placements added for both Ultimate Universe #1 and (the one series most folks are gonna be following this timeline for) Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 3 #1.
1720751072386.png

As a side note, the latest issue of The Ultimate has a specific date of July 4th, 2024, but I won't add to the timeline until I've reread all the issues and placed everything accordingly.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have to ask:
How does this universe work?

I read the Marvel Database article on this universe (I haven't read any actual comic set in this universe) and from what I read, it was some kind of orwellian dystopia when only 7 countries existed and played a weird game of alliances and wars to blame all the world problems on the country that had in that moment the rotating role of evil country (like the 3 countries do in 1984).

Even if the global complot by the Maker is destroyed and the world gets liberated, how can a world like this turn into a "normal world" so quickly? I mean, is not the premise of the Ultimate Universe to be relatable because it is "the modern world but with superheroes"?

So it just goes from dystopia to "like reality unless noted" in months?

Last edited:
Sorry for my ignorance, but I have to ask:
How does this universe work?

I read the Marvel Database article on this universe (I haven't read any actual comic set in this universe) and from what I read, it was some kind of orwellian dystopia when only 7 countries existed and played a weird game of alliances and wars to blame all the world problems on the country that had in that moment the rotating role of evil country (like the 3 countries do in 1984).

Even if the global complot by the Maker is destroyed and the world gets liberated, how can a world like this turn into a "normal world" so quickly? I mean, is not the premise of the Ultimate Universe to be relatable because it is "the modern world but with superheroes"?

So it just goes from dystopia to "like reality unless noted" in months?
It's... complicated. But to explain it as best as I can...

Basically, the Maker, upon arriving from Earth-616, deliberately intervened in several events that would've led to certain heroes coming forth (IE: stopping Peter Parker from being bitten by the spider, helping Loki steal Thor's birthright, ensuring Reed Richards and the others miss the Cosmic storm etc...), however, the latest issue of The Ultimates reveal that following the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 (which was caused by Midas), something Howard Stark (the Iron-Man of Earth-6160) failed to prevent, there was a series of events that ultimately lead to America being dissolved into the North American Union and Regional Subsidiaries by 1969, which seems to imply that Maker's actions may have gone back further?

Anyways, fast-forward to 2023, and after some events that would just be too long for me to recap here, Howard eventually turns on the Maker (during a battle with Kang and his army), which leads to them being trapped in the City (the Maker's base), but also gives Reed Richards/Doom (who the Maker has held captive) a chance to escape and join Tony Stark, who, after adopting the identity of Iron Lad decides to form a team to stop the Maker. However, the Maker's cabal launched an attack on Manhattan that kills many, framing Stark in the process (though he and his allies, including Doom, Thor, Sif and an then unrevived Captain America manage to time-travel six months into the future to escape).

And from there, we come to 2024. Present-Day. To briefly abridge it, every issue of the Ultimate Universe from 2024 and onwards takes place in the month/year it came out. No Sliding Timeline or whatnot. Which means that we're seeing actual months go by in-universe. But anyway, in The Ultimates #1, it's shown that the Ultimates have tried to recruit (or at the very least revive) some of the heroes that were meant to have been, but barring two exceptions being a success (one of which being Spider-Man, which we saw in Ultimate Spider-Man #1), none of them really panned out.

But long and short, the Maker basically manipulated things to create his own ideal world, Tony Stark rose up to stop him and liberate the world and is forming a team to do so, there's no X-Men here but Armor is the main protagonist of the Ultimate X-Men storyline... oh, and Ultimate Spider-Man gives Zeb Wells, Nick Lowe and all those other One More Day bootlickers the middle finger and shows Peter becoming Spider-Man in his mid/late-30s while happily married to MJ and with two kids.

It's... complicated. But to explain it as best as I can...

Basically, the Maker, upon arriving from Earth-616, deliberately intervened in several events that would've led to certain heroes coming forth (IE: stopping Peter Parker from being bitten by the spider, helping Loki steal Thor's birthright, ensuring Reed Richards and the others miss the Cosmic storm etc...), however, the latest issue of The Ultimates reveal that following the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1963 (which was caused by Midas), something Howard Stark (the Iron-Man of Earth-6160) failed to prevent, there was a series of events that ultimately lead to America being dissolved into the North American Union and Regional Subsidiaries by 1969, which seems to imply that Maker's actions may have gone back further?

Anyways, fast-forward to 2023, and after some events that would just be too long for me to recap here, Howard eventually turns on the Maker (during a battle with Kang and his army), which leads to them being trapped in the City (the Maker's base), but also gives Reed Richards/Doom (who the Maker has held captive) a chance to escape and join Tony Stark, who, after adopting the identity of Iron Lad decides to form a team to stop the Maker. However, the Maker's cabal launched an attack on Manhattan that kills many, framing Stark in the process (though he and his allies, including Doom, Thor, Sif and an then unrevived Captain America manage to time-travel six months into the future to escape).

And from there, we come to 2024. Present-Day. To briefly abridge it, every issue of the Ultimate Universe from 2024 and onwards takes place in the month/year it came out. No Sliding Timeline or whatnot. Which means that we're seeing actual months go by in-universe. But anyway, in The Ultimates #1, it's shown that the Ultimates have tried to recruit (or at the very least revive) some of the heroes that were meant to have been, but barring two exceptions being a success (one of which being Spider-Man, which we saw in Ultimate Spider-Man #1), none of them really panned out.

But long and short, the Maker basically manipulated things to create his own ideal world, Tony Stark rose up to stop him and liberate the world and is forming a team to do so, there's no X-Men here but Armor is the main protagonist of the Ultimate X-Men storyline... oh, and Ultimate Spider-Man gives Zeb Wells, Nick Lowe and all those other One More Day bootlickers the middle finger and shows Peter becoming Spider-Man in his mid/late-30s while happily married to MJ and with two kids.
Wait didn't Tony's hologram in ultimate spider-man, said that he was 6 months in the future and he's giving people in the past their Powers so that they can be ready when the next Battle with the maker Will arrive?

Latest posts

Back