Marvel's Earth-616 Timeline

Anyone read the Secret Wars 2015 House of M tie-in? You guys think this is 58163?

It suggests that X-Men existed in the House of M timeline in its original 60s form but was soon disbanded. I thought the original five X-Men were never a team in this reality in the original House of M series, but I guess they never outright said X-Men never existed. If they disbanded early on, then it makes sense that they would not be remembered. It may or may not be that they were formed by the Professor X of this reality though. If it was formed by Professor X, then X-Men battles with Magneto's Brotherhood must have happened prior to Magneto and Professor X's meeting, since the two became allies afterwards.

It would be nice if it is canon, since at least it gives a somewhat proper conclusion to the House of M-verse beyond just a white flashing light altering the world back to 616. The original ending didn't tell us what happened to the 58163 timeline afterwards.

Last edited:
Anyone read the Secret Wars 2015 House of M tie-in? You guys think this is 58163?

It suggests that X-Men existed in the House of M timeline in its original 60s form but was soon disbanded. I thought the original five X-Men were never a team in this reality in the original House of M series, but I guess they never outright said X-Men never existed. If they disbanded early on, then it makes sense that they would not be remembered. It may or may not be that they were formed by the Professor X of this reality though. If it was formed by Professor X, then X-Men battles with Magneto's Brotherhood must have happened prior to Magneto and Professor X's meeting, since the two became allies afterwards.

It would be nice if it is canon, since at least it gives a somewhat proper conclusion to the House of M-verse beyond just a white flashing light altering the world back to 616. The original ending didn't tell us what happened to the 58163 timeline afterwards.
U mean kinda like sentry with the forget him thing?

U mean kinda like sentry with the forget him thing?
I meant that they might be like a footnote in history since they didn't stay active for long. Anyways the confirmed X-Men members were the Beast, Jean Grey and Cyclops.

One interesting thing is that Professor X was wearing an X uniform complete with the logo in House of M Civil War, that gives credence to X-Men having had existed in the original series timeline.

Last edited:
How does Joker remember Peter Parker in Marvel Versus DC if those events only happened for his Earth-7642 counterpart? (That's Ben Reilly)
1000008277.png
Is there another Spider-Man in the main DC Universe or something? Weird.

How does Joker remember Peter Parker in Marvel Versus DC if those events only happened for his Earth-7642 counterpart? (That's Ben Reilly)
View attachment 2562
Is there another Spider-Man in the main DC Universe or something? Weird.
I read somewhere that in the DC versus Marvel crossover it is said that Marvel and DC universes sometimes merge and split without anyone noticing and that it is insinuated that Earth-7642 is just them occasionally approaching until someone splits them again, with Earth-9602 being what would happen if nobody stops the fusion.

I read somewhere that in the DC versus Marvel crossover it is said that Marvel and DC universes sometimes merge and split without anyone noticing and that it is insinuated that Earth-7642 is just them occasionally approaching until someone splits them again, with Earth-9602 being what would happen if nobody stops the fusion.
Access 1.png
Access 2.png
Apparently in Unlimited Access #1 contains a reference to Batman/Spider-Man #1

To be honest I am not very fan of realities that are just alternate states of the main reality that cease to be once the history is finished (Flashpoint, House of M, etc.)

>Attack on Titan
I'm sorry, WHAT?!

... what the hell?

Okay, you got me interested. Could someone please do a timeline thread for Attack on Titan? Pretty please?
downloadfile(1).gif

Back