Marvel Live-Action Multiverse Timelines (Non-MCU)

In Ghost Rider 2 the only indicator of when it happens that I could find is that magazine from December 2010 . The filming of the film took place between December 2010 and January 2011. In one scene Jonny says something like "Merry Christmas" I'm pretty sure it's December 2010.
And since what David S. Goyer said was never contradicted or changed or anything like that, I don't see why not consider the 8 years of difference
January, more likely, because of zero Christmas lights.

That would make Ghost Rider's first movie in 2003.

Weird how Punisher: War Zone doesn't have a reality number yet... I like to think it's the same universe as Ghost Rider as some "Marvel Knights" timeline but...who knows.
I understand that the film is set 5 years after the death of Frank's family.
2002+5=2007
Since it doesn't have an official designation yet, we can place it with Ghost Rider
At least for now i dont see why not

Well, because there's no confirmation of that and it's something that has to be proven. We can group it together in our heads though, since there's shared branding.
I cant find any other movies with the marvel knights label
So why not?
He doesnt even have an earth designation yet and doesnt contradict the events of the ghost rider movies
At least for now put them together
Until we found any confirmstion or earth number for Punidher War Zone

I cant find any other movies with the marvel knights label
So why not?
He doesnt even have an earth designation yet and doesnt contradict the events of the ghost rider movies
At least for now put them together
Until we found any confirmstion or earth number for Punidher War Zone
It's not about filling the void until confirmation, it's about the facts as they stand now.

As of right now, there's nothing factually connecting the two franchises besides the limited-used "Marvel Knights" label.

Well, because there's no confirmation of that and it's something that has to be proven. We can group it together in our heads though, since there's shared branding.
That's how I am with The Batman, Teen Titans and Legion Of Superheroes. All three have shared branding, similar teams working on them and similar art styles and tones. It works despite never being officially confirmed.

Does anyone know why the Hulk game is placed 8 years after the movie? The Marvel Database doesn't give a source

Latest posts

Back