primedickery(possible spoilers)

They still havn't explained that or where Wally has been or how Bart aged so quickly.

I'm pretty sure that will be picked up later.

I'm pretty sure it was another world that only speedsters go too and has the denotation Earth-#3402027u402-4829j227

Or they don't care and it will be retconned in the next crisis

Time goes much faster in the place they went so a few hours on earth was several years there. I think I also read somewhere that a future arc of the Flash will tell the tale of the time they spent while away.

Time goes much faster in the place they went so a few hours on earth was several years there. I think I also read somewhere that a future arc of the Flash will tell the tale of the time they spent while away.
Did anybody become their own father?

I think that's totally HOT.

Farneswurth "that's it let's just steal the damn radar dish"

Fry "won't that screw up history?"

Farnesworth "Oh a lesson in not screwing up history from mister 'i'm my own grandpa'"

also

Farnesworth "Oh everyone's always in favor of preserving Hitler's brain, but once you put it in a great white shark, all of a sudden you've gone too far"

They still havn't explained that or where Wally has been or how Bart aged so quickly.

I'm pretty sure that will be picked up later.

They touched upon it at the end of Bart's first arc. I think Wally was just in that place they all went; they all aged 4 years that's why bart was adult and wally's kids weren't babies.

They might touch upon the speedforce place being one of the 52, but it's probably more likely there'll be something tying the lightning saga in the future. Why did the legionaires bring back wally, is something that hasn't yet been explained...I'm thinking he'll play a major role in Final Crisis

Look.... Prime punched a hole in reality, and that's why everything in DC is so damn confusing. Quit trying to figure it out or you'll just make Prime even madder.

Second thought, keep going, because I like my Prime when he's mad. BEST DC CHARACTER EVER nexttoBatman.

Latest posts

Back