MonsterVerse Timeline

The comic is a flashback and the show explicitly connects to it with a crossover character. Seems more likely that Lee Shaw is just telling the story as he remembers it, and might be embellishing the story somewhat.

This happened in Star Wars with Kanan and Ashoka too. They're still considered canon.
Ah, yes, of course. That's true.

Is the DC/MonsterVerse Crossover Comic considered canon? My guess is yes, but i dunno
im caught up to i think issue 4 and so far id say
no, if anything i would put it in another dc timeline adjacent to the monsterverse, unless something major happens or is revealed in the last few issues

im caught up to i think issue 4 and so far id say
no, if anything i would put it in another dc timeline adjacent to the monsterverse, unless something major happens or is revealed in the last few issues
Why wouldn't it be canon to the MonsterVerse? If you've read it, the monsters don't come from the DC world and are brought over from the movie universe. At the end of the story, they're obviously gonna get transported back so there's no issues.

Why wouldn't it be canon to the MonsterVerse? If you've read it, the monsters don't come from the DC world and are brought over from the movie universe. At the end of the story, they're obviously gonna get transported back so there's no issues.
ah interesting ok see so far id just assumed that the comic took place on a dc earth that happened to have skull island on it, similar to the crossovers with avp, and in either scenario i assumed they were variants of the monsterverse versions but yes you're right

Will this be updated? Watching monarch finally and most of the placings seem obvious but the fifth episode has a lot of GDay -1/2 stuff im less sure of

Latest posts

Back