Is Earth 12 in the Comics Multiverse supposed to actually be the DCAU or is it a variant?

Here's the questions I'd ask:
  1. What possible way could you tell that it's a different universe, rather than just inconsistent continuity?
  2. How long until DC forgets or removes either the comic or the universe map from 'canon'?
  3. Do the actual authors put any thought into the distinction, or are they just writing Batman Beyond but borrowing from the non-DCAU comics?

Here's the questions I'd ask:
  1. What possible way could you tell that it's a different universe, rather than just inconsistent continuity?
  2. How long until DC forgets or removes either the comic or the universe map from 'canon'?
  3. Do the actual authors put any thought into the distinction, or are they just writing Batman Beyond but borrowing from the non-DCAU comics?
E12 is overtly a possible future stemming out from main canon via hypertime, the only connection it has to the cartoon are the basic elements and characters

Why would that imply the erasure from canon?
because the dcau isnt E0, the main canon that E12 is/was a possible future of

dont see how that implies erasure of anything. post flashpoint beyond has always been dcau inspired, not dcau affiliated

E12 is overtly a possible future stemming out from main canon via hypertime, the only connection it has to the cartoon are the basic elements and characters
Yeah I can't take editorial fiat seriously. All this attempt to force editorial meta into the universe itself is nonsense and basically just says that there really isn't a canon. I really don't care about what DC says regarding us continuity, because it's constantly changing and most of these people working there are buffoons.

Yeah I can't take editorial fiat seriously. All this attempt to force editorial meta into the universe itself is nonsense and basically just says that there really isn't a canon. I really don't care about what DC says regarding us continuity, because it's constantly changing and most of these people working there are buffoons.
Wasted opportunità to Say "most of these people working there are jokers."

Latest posts

Back