Dragon Con 2013

drvshft dazy

Well I'm off to Dragon Con in Atlanta Ga. This will be my 2nd year. I'm so jazzed. I was going to be The Will from Saga,but didn't have the resources to pull it off. So I'm going as Jonah Hex, which works well because Jimmy Palmiotti will be there. I hope to get him to sign my book. My son was going to be Iron Fist but his costume still isn't here, we ordered it from China. Guess the Chinese don't understand comic cons. He will be a zombie Stormtrooper now so all is well. The wife is Charlie Brown's messed up ghost costume(the sheet with to many holes). She'll carry a rock around Ha! Lots of stars to meet and pics to take. So I'll keep you guys up to date.

Well I'm off to Dragon Con in Atlanta Ga. This will be my 2nd year. I'm so jazzed. I was going to be The Will from Saga,but didn't have the resources to pull it off. So I'm going as Jonah Hex, which works well because Jimmy Palmiotti will be there. I hope to get him to sign my book. My son was going to be Iron Fist but his costume still isn't here, we ordered it from China. Guess the Chinese don't understand comic cons. He will be a zombie Stormtrooper now so all is well. The wife is Charlie Brown's messed up ghost costume(the sheet with to many holes). She'll carry a rock around Ha! Lots of stars to meet and pics to take. So I'll keep you guys up to date.

Awesome - have fun. I've never been to Dragon Con but I've been to several in Chicago.

I've also never cosplayed but if I did I would go as a sexy, sexy Elektra.

Well it was great. My son met Jeremy Shada. I met Jimmy Palmiotti who was a super nice guy. He took my picture. There was only one other Jonah Hex there and he was much better than me. The Iron fist costume came at the very nick of time wich was great because my boy was a huge hit. The Charlie Brown ghost worked really well to.

Latest posts

Back