Avengers New Hawkeye ongoing (Fraction/Aja)

So Hawkeye #21 came out last week. I'm waiting to read it until #22 (the final issue) comes out. But it was slated for next week (Feb 18) and previews world doesn't have it listed in next week's releases. What in the world, Fraction! Get your stuff together.

You should read it.

21 was good. So good.

I'm totally getting the omnibus for this series. I was on the fence for a bit (I really don't like the LA stuff all that much), but if the finale is as good as the penultimate issue was, I'm on board. I'm such a sucker for a story that wraps up well. We don't get a lot of those in comics.

So I finally bought and read Hawkeye #22. It's $1.99 on comixology, if anyone still cares and hasn't read it.

It was pretty good. I think I would have liked it a lot a year ago. The collar stays was a nice touch. Reminiscent of Ultimates, but with some build up in this specific run, so it didn't feel like a cheap copy.

Does the new series follow this up at all?

So I finally bought and read Hawkeye #22. It's $1.99 on comixology, if anyone still cares and hasn't read it.

It was pretty good. I think I would have liked it a lot a year ago. The collar stays was a nice touch. Reminiscent of Ultimates, but with some build up in this specific run, so it didn't feel like a cheap copy.

Does the new series follow this up at all?

Sort of. It manages to keep the same general tone and it's clear that the events of the book take place after Fraction's book.

It has almost none of the charm as Fraction's book, though.

Sort of. It manages to keep the same general tone and it's clear that the events of the book take place after Fraction's book.

It has almost none of the charm as Fraction's book, though.

hmmm... does it follow up on the group of gang leaders (including Kate's dad) conspiring to kill the Hawkeyes?

hmmm... does it follow up on the group of gang leaders (including Kate's dad) conspiring to kill the Hawkeyes?

Now I'm trying to remember back on the first few issues....I don't believe it does, no. A lot of it deals with Barney & Clint's childhood through flashbacks.

Now I'm trying to remember back on the first few issues....I don't believe it does, no. A lot of it deals with Barney & Clint's childhood through flashbacks.

It doesn't. It's all about Clint and Barney.

Latest posts

Back