Ultimate X (Loeb/Adams)

Unfortunately I have to for my list... sorry... I really am...

NO YOU DON'T!!!! Read it at a comic shop, wait for a trade to read in Barnes and Noble, Download it, ask some other schmuck who was in it. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE THEM MONEY FOR CRAP!!!!!

NO YOU DON'T!!!! Read it at a comic shop, wait for a trade to read in Barnes and Noble, Download it, ask some other schmuck who was in it. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE THEM MONEY FOR CRAP!!!!!

Seriously. If people buy it they will keep producing it. That is why Loeb thinks he is great. He sells. All the critics can kiss his hairy a**. His sh*t sells. Mostly because people will buy it whether it is crap or not. I have no idea why.

Seriously. If people buy it they will keep producing it. That is why Loeb thinks he is great. He sells. All the critics can kiss his hairy a**. His sh*t sells. Mostly because people will buy it whether it is crap or not. I have no idea why.
You pegged it right on the nose

I have every story, whether in trade or floppies, but after Ultimates 3 and Ultimatum I will break that habit. F this and F New Ultimates. I was really hoping for a Ultimate Hulk book but not by Loeb.

Art Adams? I love that guy's artwork. I want to buy his comics. Dammit.

I'd suggest just not reading the words and enjoy the masterful art, but I can guarantee that Loeb would have Mr Adams draw something stupid.

AND it will mean that Marvel will think people buy it for Loeb's writingz.

20090218killermoth.png

I like Killer Moth. :(

Killer Moth gets invited twice a year to different costumed villain shindigs because they confuse him with Firefly.

He's yet to correct their mistake.

Killer Moth spends most nights home alone with his two cats.

They're very fussy.

Killer Moth gets invited twice a year to different costumed villain shindigs because they confuse him with Firefly.

He's yet to correct their mistake.

Killer Moth spends most nights home alone with his two cats.

They're very fussy.

Killer Moth read about Batman in a newspaper while in prison and upon release, decided to become an Anti-Batman for no other reason than because he was bored.

Upon his first encounter with Batman, he plunges 1,000 feet into water and survives. During his second encounter, he learns Batman's secret identity.

He also blackmails Robin into taking his daughter to the prom.

Killer Moth is awesome.

Killer Moth read about Batman in a newspaper while in prison and upon release, decided to become an Anti-Batman for no other reason than because he was bored.

Upon his first encounter with Batman, he plunges 1,000 feet into water and survives. During his second encounter, he learns Batman's secret identity.

Killer Moth is awesome.

Killer moth's greatest scheme was getting his daughter laid by a supes? Was she fat?

Have they ever announced a release date for this or New Ultimates?

(don't worry, I'm not going to buy either title. I just find it amusing that they announced this ages ago and i haven't heard when it supposed to be released.)

Killer moth's greatest scheme was getting his daughter laid by a supes? Was she fat?

This was from the Teen Titans cartoon. She was reasonably pretty, just a total brat. And it wasn't his master plan, Killer Moth just did it to get Robin out of the way and because she wouldn't stop whining.

Killer Moth is awesome.

Killer Moth is waiting with anticipation for the DCU On-Line game so he can become the Murdering Butterfly, scourge of the criminal underworld.

Have they ever announced a release date for this or New Ultimates?

(don't worry, I'm not going to buy either title. I just find it amusing that they announced this ages ago and i haven't heard when it supposed to be released.)

No.

And your not fooling me.... You're a Loeb Fan!

Latest posts

Back