Doom's Special Lady of the Day

As promised....

A new year means a new start to the Special Lady of the Day. And to be honest, it just doesn't seem right to start out the new year without recognizing my one true love.

As unimaginative as it may seem....Doom's Special Lady of the Day is....

Kristen Bell​

Kristen_Bell_Guiliano_Bekor_Photoshoot__6_.jpg

Dear Kristen,

I love you. Let me repeat that...I LOVE YOU.

At night...when it's just you and me....and I'm snuggling comfortably in your belly....I feel all is right with the world. There's a soothing calm that washes over me and I know, deep down, in the depths of my soul that we are truly meant for each other.

With your tomboyish-sprite like ways. Your moxy and sarcastic wit fill my with boyish glee as I laugh heartily.

Oh Kristen.....no one will ever love you as much as I do. No one. I really wish you could see that. What must I do to make you see that? Just so you know...the Los Angeles courts can wave these papers requiring I stay 500ft away from you at all time, all they want. No little piece of paper is gonna keep me from loving you. Oh why can't you see what I can see so clearly?!?!??! When will you realize that destiny cannot be fought. Only embraced.

I love you Kristen.

Longingly Yours,
Doom

PS - What do you want for dinner? I'm thinking either vegatable lasagna or meatloaf?

Kristen_Bell_Guiliano_Bekor_Photoshoot__2_.jpg

Hot damn. I mean seriously! Come on!

Who can't be in love with all that.

I tell you all this now.....if Kristen Bell told me that she would be with me----but all I had to do was kill E and destroy the UC.......I'd give you all 15 minutes to say your goodbyes.

I love you Kristen Bell.

PS - What do you want for dinner? I'm thinking either vegatable lasagna or meatloaf?

She's a vegetarian*, you unattentive oaf! Come Kristen, together we can show them. Together we can show ALL of them! Mwhahah!

*She's also officially the world's sexiest vegetarian, according to a huge poll PETA apparently does every year. Go figure.

right about what?

....and i said when i was kid....uh yeah.

You know what.

Whats a furry?

People who dress in animal costumes and have sex with each other.

She's a vegetarian*, you unattentive oaf! Come Kristen, together we can show them. Together we can show ALL of them! Mwhahah!

*She's also officially the world's sexiest vegetarian, according to a huge poll PETA apparently does every year. Go figure.

I think Doom might have just been suggesting some dinner music.

:lol:

Although it would seem kind of inappropriate.... "I would do anything thing for love, but I won't do...." what? What would Doom NOT do for Kristen Bell?

Kill Kristen Bell.

..Ok....but could you remind me?:wink:

Maybe once the vomit stream stops.

What?:shock: ...your kidding me.

i thought Lynx was calling me a hairry man.

It's a real thing, it was even on Entourage once.

Please know that my love of women is not just limited to the young semi-anorexic starlets of Hollywood today. No no no. My love of women spans many-a-decade. I'll just say this.....Sophia Loren could still get it. But she's not the special lady right now. No....that honor is reserved for another.

Doom's Special Lady of the Day is....

Rene Russo​

10608-rene_russo_ap.jpg

Thomas.Crown.Affair.

*drops mic, throws up hands and walks off*

Dude....she STAYS hot.

Even in that kiddy Yours, Mine, and Ours remake. She is just one of those women that look better as they age. By the time she's 73....she'll be topping Maxim's 100.

Hot damn. I mean seriously! Come on!

Who can't be in love with all that.

I tell you all this now.....if Kristen Bell told me that she would be with me----but all I had to do was kill E and destroy the UC.......I'd give you all 15 minutes to say your goodbyes.

I love you Kristen Bell.

15!? I overestimated you.

Latest posts

Back