Ultimate Pyro

There's no real sense to "have" to see his face. Not right now anyways. But even if he keeps the mask, what he does is what will make him expandable or not. His mask really has nothing to do with it.

His revealing the mask will tell a lot about his character. He's scarred and may be ashamed of who he is as a result. It would mean something if he were to remove it out of trust of the X-Men... There needs to be another layer to this guy other than uber fan boy and his tie to the Morlocks and his mask could make it come full circle.

His revealing the mask will tell a lot about his character. He's scarred and may be ashamed of who he is as a result. It would mean something if he were to remove it out of trust of the X-Men...
And for that, it would first have to be established that he has a reason for not taking it off, something we haven't gotten. It's just that right now, he's a guy who hasn't taken off the mask is all. I would love for there to be something more than that- it'd be great. But we'll have to wait and see first.

That's true, too, Ice. The mask, though, is going to be the centerpiece of the character, whether Houde thinks so or not. I don't think Kirkman would introduce out of left field that he was gay or something... He's going to bank on the scars underneath the mask and how that makes Pyro feel. It's only logical... I may go feet first with my theories, Houde, but at least I've got the wheels spinning. I mean, would you rather my outrageous speculation or more posts about monkeys throwing doo doo?

Latest posts

Back