Ultimate Xavier Protocols

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
So, apparently in the 616 universe, Xavier has a bunch of protocols programmed into the Danger Room which detail plans for individually taking down any mutants which are a serious threat. I wouldn't put that past Ultimate Xavier. So, in the Ultimate universe, what would these protocol entail for each of the major players?

So, apparently in the 616 universe, Xavier has a bunch of protocols programmed into the Danger Room which detail plans for individually taking down any mutants which are a serious threat. I wouldn't put that past Ultimate Xavier. So, in the Ultimate universe, what would these protocol entail for each of the major players?

Seriously?

In the Ultimate Universe mutants are supposed to be really low. That said, I know Xavier would be keeping notes on different mutants that they've come across.

The Danger Room was used to fight the Liberators and Magneto (among others) and I'm sure for that training to be worth a holy hell they would have to know a lot about the people they're fighting.

So, as long as they've fought them once, I see Xavier having files on them. I see Cyclops has having files on them too since he's always been the planning type.

Yeah but what if he not only had files on their enemies but their allies "just in case"

I don't know about Xavier protocols, but I was able to find this in one of his drawers.

From the Desk of Charles Xavier

Things to do today:

1. Put teenagers in deadly peril

2. Manipulate government and organized religions (use mental abilities)

3. Buy Piotr that new Streisand album he's had his eye on.

4. Secretly make Ororo fall in love with someone uglier than Hank. Blob, maybe?

5. Give Logan genetic duplicate of my skeleton he's been asking about for some reason

6. psychic buttsecks w/Jean (don't tell Scott)

Xavier had files on everyone, not just those that were "serious threats". So I'd say he'd probably do the same here.

I don't know about Xavier protocols, but I was able to find this in one of his drawers.

From the Desk of Charles Xavier

Things to do today:

1. Put teenagers in deadly peril

2. Manipulate government and organized religions (use mental abilities)

3. Buy Piotr that new Streisand album he's had his eye on.

4. Secretly make Ororo fall in love with someone uglier than Hank. Blob, maybe?

5. Give Logan genetic duplicate of my skeleton he's been asking about for some reason

6. psychic buttsecks w/Jean (don't tell Scott)

:lol:

Yeah but what if he not only had files on their enemies but their allies "just in case"
So Professor X is Batman now?

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the god-damn Professor!"

"X."

"Huh?"

"Professor X. That's your name, right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"You said 'Professor'. Without the 'X'."

"Oh yeah. I'm the ******* Professor..."

(simultaneously) "You're the ******* Professor X"

"...X! Yeah, yeah!"

So Professor X is Batman now?

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the god-damn Professor!"

"X."

"Huh?"

"Professor X. That's your name, right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"You said 'Professor'. Without the 'X'."

"Oh yeah. I'm the ******* Professor..."

(simultaneously) "You're the ******* Professor X"

"...X! Yeah, yeah!"

Then he locked the X-Men in the Danger Room and made them eat virtual rats.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back