Introducing the Vertigo forum

I want Blade to have his own forum too.

But seriously, why couldn't they be sub forums? If this whole thing is to attract more broad attention then why have all these forums that make us look like Marvel Zombies?

Oh, I think see what you're saying.

Technically, they are subforums. But you're saying they should be subsubforums like the Ultimate book-specific forums are.

If that's what you mean, then I have to say I agree.

I thought you meant that all the discussion should all go into the Marvel forum.

If that's what you mean, I disagree.

No, I think subforums are fine. It just doesn't make sense to have those particular forums alongside Vertigo, DC, Marvel and whatever.

Actually, for that matter, does Vertigo/Wildstorm even rate its own forum? Maybe they could be split into two separate subforums of DC?

Last edited:
No, I think subforums are fine. It just doesn't make sense to have those particular forums alongside Vertigo, DC, Marvel and whatever.

Actually, for that matter, does Vertigo/Wildstorm even rate its own forum? Maybe they could be split into two separate subforums of DC?

OK, I get you. yes, I agree. They will remain separate but will be turned into subsubforums.

I think the discussion is there for Vertigo/Wildstorm, enough to the point that giving it its won forum will help build it up. I feel this is vital to opening up this site to more comics discussion.

OK, I get you. yes, I agree. They will remain separate but will be turned into subsubforums.

I think the discussion is there for Vertigo/Wildstorm, enough to the point that giving it its won forum will help build it up. I feel this is vital to opening up this site to more comics discussion.

Yeah, I didn't realize DC had its own "headline" followed by the two forums. That works for me.

Oh, also, on the top line (with Member CP, Member List, Search and all that), didn't it used to say Discussion Forum, plural? I didn't notice it was singular until the Lil Kis thing (fiasco).

Last edited:
I have no real suggestions but I just wanted to say that I think the ideas are great. I feel like everyone is brainstorming and transforming the site into something awesome. You have me excited! This is awesome.

I have no real suggestions but I just wanted to say that I think the ideas are great. I feel like everyone is brainstorming and transforming the site into something awesome. You have me excited! This is awesome.

Good! :D

Latest posts

Back