UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Re: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 10/25/06

Victor Von Doom said:
I guess one week isn't so bad.

Not at all...six months is another story...and thats where we're really at in terms of the delay. If it had only been delayed a week in the first place, no big deal. But when its delayed week after week, month after month...its ridiculous, no other word for it.

I wonder if this'll be done before Loeb/Turner's Ultimate Wolverine:Origins mini? :lol:

Doubtful...

McEvil said:
did Daredevil: Father #6 ever come out...or does it fall into the category of UWvH as well???
Yet we have the collcetion solicited for October.

Wait, thats brilliant! The only way to get issue 6 is to buy the trade!

UWvsH #1 was released on december 12th 2005

now they just need to delay it 7 more weeks and UWvsH will be out in time for the first issues anniversery

Last edited:

So, it's now scheduled to come out exactly two months from tomorrow. Lindelof said he's going to do all the issues at once, so does anyone think the rest of the issues will ship monthly? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Ultimates V3 shipped finished first.

Last edited:

MaxwellSmart said:
Lindelof said he's going to do all the issues at once

What he said & what keeps getting delayed are far 2 different things.... :mad:

We are going to see Wolverine's legs in Lost, and in UWvsH Hurley will eat Hulk.

They should just delay it another six months right off the back, and when its finish it may actually come out earlier than we thoughtwhihc would be a pleasant surpirze, for a change

Re: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 11/01/06

this have been delayed once again..

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 old date: 11/01/06 new date12/27/06

This is a joke, I mean it was supposed to come out 6 months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out till next December. Or if they cancel it altogether.

This is a joke, I mean it was supposed to come out 6 months ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come out till next December. Or if they cancel it altogether.

this time around they delayed it almost 2 months.

I'm starting to wonder what the record for longest delay from the initial solicitation is, and if this is it now.

This is just rediculus, why are there so many delays again? I bet the writer and artist just forgot they were doing this

I just got the directors cut on ebay thinking that issue # 3 would be out soon. Guess not......:x

Ever heard of "Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil that Men Do" or "Daredevil: Target"?

O HOLY HELL!!! That Spider-Man story took a little over 2 years to complete........wait---how long has Ultimates2: Grand Theft America arc been in production? I know it's been over a year.

this have been delayed once again..

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 old date: 11/01/06 new date12/27/06

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

it's just getting that funny all this issue is supposed to be is a fight scene for crying out loud, #2 was released in what february, ... march? thats 8-9 months!, this isn't christs 3rd coming or something good lord, i mean i'm still going to buy it but this is getting rediculous, .... well it was rediculous in august now it's just asanine

O HOLY HELL!!! That Spider-Man story took a little over 2 years to complete........wait---how long has Ultimates2: Grand Theft America arc been in production? I know it's been over a year.
Yeap. Over 2-3 years. Target has been longer. Ultimates 2 (the series, not jhust the arc) is taking over a year. For this series, if it actually comes out on that day, it will be OVER a year, and only the THIRD out of SIX issues will have been out.

Latest posts

Back