UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

Re: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 10/25/06

the watcher said:
This is starting to get annoying...
Starting? You mean the other six months of delays weren't annoying?

I find it funny how people are still excited and wanting this to come out.

this is CRUMBELEIVABLE!!
when is UWvs.H3 and USM 101 being released? THE SAME FRICKING DAY

when was UWvs.H 2 and USM 90 released? THE SAME FRICKING DAY

thats one issue of UWvs.H for 11 issues of USM it's rediculous just get a fill in wrtier already

gemini-mk said:
this is CRUMBELEIVABLE!!
when is UWvs.H3 and USM 101 being released? THE SAME FRICKING DAY

when was UWvs.H 2 and USM 90 released? THE SAME FRICKING DAY

thats one issue of UWvs.H for 11 issues of USM it's rediculous just get a fill in wrtier already
And yet, UWvs.H has been far more entertaining than USM in the same time period. Simply by virtue of not being written by Bendis(or not written at all).

Last edited:

PuertoRock33 said:
sweet :-|

We've already tried reverse psychology. It doesn't work.

Haha this is pretty funny because I know the majority of you, like myself, will still buy it when it comes out. Why not? Still looks good to me but still.....I would rather have Lost than WvsH.

Thor said:
Haha this is pretty funny because I know the majority of you, like myself, will still buy it when it comes out. Why not? Still looks good to me but still.....I would rather have Lost than WvsH.

I will not give marvel money for this ****. Ill get it with a friend or download it. This is getting out of hand.
And yes, I preffer Lost too.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I will not give marvel money for this ****. Ill get it with a friend or download it. This is getting out of hand.
And yes, I preffer Lost too.
Haha oh well I know I will buy it. What point is there in waiting so long for this and than not buy it?

Nick MB said:
Admittedly, didn't quite pay off for DD: Father, but hey. I approve on principle, anyway.

did Daredevil: Father #6 ever come out...or does it fall into the category of UWvH as well???

DD: Father #6 is not out yet.

As for Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 (and the rest) - I'll still get it. The story is good enough so far to justify it.

E said:
DD: Father #6 is not out yet.

As for Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 (and the rest) - I'll still get it. The story is good enough so far to justify it.
See there we go. I knew someone had to agree with me.

I know the writer has other priorities, but this is just quite sad. Does Marvel take any pride in its work? I respect Whedon because he can at least keep a bi monthly schedule and work on other endeavors and I can respect Millar being able to even work while recovering, but this is unacceptable. Why take on an extra work load when you know you can't handle it? Marvel should have waited for him to finish the series before releasing it.

the best thing about all of this is that the next issue is probably going to be a big fight scene.

Lynx said:
Just cancel the damn book already. I don't think anybody cares at this point.

I'd rather see it finish then be left incomplete. At least the future TPB will be a fun read...whenever that eventually happens (2008 even seems like a bit too soon for this book).

MaxwellSmart said:
Starting? You mean the other six months of delays weren't annoying?

I can be patint when I want.

date has changed to 11/01/06, look on the bright side, at least its only one week instead of the normal month delay.

nigma said:
date has changed to 11/01/06, look on the bright side, at least its only one week instead of the normal month delay.

True, but still disconcerting in that the book was pushed back to 10/25 only a week or so ago (10/25 being almost two months away at that point), and is now pushed back another week.

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 will probably be on the shipping list for the next year or so before it actually comes out.

Its a shame, really.

I guess one week isn't so bad.

I wonder if this'll be done before Loeb/Turner's Ultimate Wolverine:Origins mini? :lol:

Latest posts

Back