Doom - armor or metal skin?

Doom - armor or metal skin?

• Total voters
What about Doom's new facial feature?

Greetings, fellow Ultimites!

After reading the comments made in this forum discussion, I realize that none of you has mentioned Doom's new facial feature: the scar Reed Richards put on his face in the final battle scene, and with Doom's own metal spike of all things! Now, if the already vain Victor van Damme needed a reason to lay the smackdown on the Ultimate Fantastic Four, this was it! DOOM RULES! :evil: Alas, my question to you, my fellow Ultimites is this: Will Doom's armor possess similar qualities to the adamantium skeleton of Wolverine? Wouldn't it be cool that the only way Doom could be physically harmed involve using the material from his own metallic projectiles? :twisted:

I think the scar was a way to tell us all that we haven't seen the last of Doom or the rivalry he shares with Reed, as if we didn't know that already.

In 616 Doom was very vain and blew a tiny scar way out of proportion which drove him to put on the metal mask in the first place. And all signs point to Ultimate Doom's vanity, which means that the hatred between Reed and Doom is going to be at a whole new level in the afternmath of the events in Denmark.

Oh and I can't believe I'm also responding to this, but Jesus was not white, he was a Jew from Galilee, which means he was probably dark skinned with dark hair. He is depicted this way in the earliest Christian art and only gradually becomes whiter as you get into the Middle-ages.

Last edited:
okay 1 post !!
here we go.
Love Ellis UFF and i say metal skin! Ulitmate Doom is mega cool, with his new powers (spikes,poison breath)much better than his 616 wersion.
Btw did ya know that that Ellis wrote Doom 2099 ?
He knows what to write i read some of it and it was cool.
The best in new Doom is that less umm pompous, pathetic (? God i have to start watching BBC and CNN again, my english really sucks) then his other ver.
So cheers!

Latest posts

Back