Question about Stephen King's IT

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
I've always been interested in reading it, and there was a copy lying around at my grandparents' house the other day so I picked it up and read the first chapter(Little Georgie Denborough and the paper boat). I'm very intrigued to read the rest of it but I have one question for those of you who've read the book:

Is there a lot of, or any animal cruelty in the book? I have a very low tolerance for stuff like that, and if there's too much it can ruin a whole story for me(I can tell you right now I will never see Fatal Attraction).

Please try to stay as spoiler-free as possible.

I don't remember animal cruelty.

I'd be more worried about pre-teen sex ruining 'It' for you than animal cruelty!

I've read it three or four times; no animal cruelty. Lots of violence, and some sexual situations.

I don't remember animal cruelty.

I'd be more worried about pre-teen sex ruining 'It' for you than animal cruelty!

Not just pre-teen sex! PRE-TEEN GANGBANG! (Oh my)

So, did you ever read this, PM?

Last edited:
Aside from the random teenage gangbang, this is one of my favourite Stephen King books.

I would like to think that you found this four-year-old thread because you were actually, actively searching for the term "pre-teen sex".

I would like to think that you found this four-year-old thread because you were actually, actively searching for the term "pre-teen sex".

I like to think it is also why you came back just to post in this thread.

Latest posts

Back