The Ultimate Universe Panel presented by CBR.

Cable414 said:
ultimate nick fury post ultimates 2?

Kinda hard to be Fury when the guy in the pic has blonde hair and Fury..........well you know. :wink:

My money is on Hawkeye.

Last edited:
ya i know i don't actually think hes fury, im pretty baffled actually, but it wouldn't be beneath fury to go "michael jackson" on everyone and trade races along with his hair, especially if it was a matter of "national security" :? (by the way i like using "quotation marks")

Cable414 said:
i thought it was grifter too when i first looked at it, but hmm, metal arm? ultimate nick fury post ultimates 2? haha j/k......or am i?
defifintivly NOT. the guy is on the pic is caucasian
maybe cable ? I think not
Dum-Dum dougan ?Dum-Dum is redhaired AFAIK
I think he is a new ultimized charackter or completely newone

Last edited:
Ice said:
He has a brother named Tyler? Most likely just a screw-up.
I really don't think he does. It would be an awful big coincidence, seeing how I just made it up. Funny me! Narf! Poit! (Guess which animation show I'm just watching!)

vintsukka said:
I really don't think he does. It would be an awful big coincidence, seeing how I just made it up. Funny me! Narf! Poit! (Guess which animation show I'm just watching!)
Ha! :lol:

Animation show? Dunno.

vintsukka said:

Pinky and the Brain.

Yesterday I had to choose between buying Volume 1 of that or Volume 1 of Animaniacs. Regrettably, I chose the latter.

But I'm still thoroughly enjoying it.

Narf!

I really hope they don't kill anyone off that is on the Ultimates. I think it is still early in the UU for people to be killed off, Beast included. I hope that because if they aren't in the Ultimates title theyare able to guest spot in another title or have a mini made for them.

Last edited:
Let them kill someone... It'll add to the differences between 616 and the UU. Not only that, but it will give the characters something to grow on without that character. I can't make a good example of it because they haven't killed anyone with any weight yet...

Goodwill said:
Let them kill someone... It'll add to the differences between 616 and the UU. Not only that, but it will give the characters something to grow on without that character. I can't make a good example of it because they haven't killed anyone with any weight yet...
They shouldn't kill someone just to have it different from 616. That's just outragesly idiotic, stupid, and so pointless it's unbelievable. If someone is to die, it's because the story calls for it, not to have it be something to difference it from another universe.

First of all, that wasn't what I was saying in the first place... I think it's only stupid, idiotic, and moronic if you read it out of context. Good call, though, Moderator.

Goodwill said:
First of all, that wasn't what I was saying in the first place... I think it's only stupid, idiotic, and moronic if you read it out of context. Good call, though, Moderator.
It's not like you put things in a different manner.

Goodwill said:

Yes... I said that... Assuming that none of the characters currently in the Ultimates have died before in the 616 universe. I am aware that a few have been resurrected throughout the years, but the UU can still be a different beast about death... Despite Gwen's return as well as General Ross's. Now, the characters dying that haven't before will carry a new weight in the UU... Whether or not they are actually important in the UU is irrelevant - they are important because of their 616 counterparts. Now, if they were to die, seperating them from their other half, it would send shockwaves through other characters IN THEORY. And it would seperate the Universes as a whole... Which is or is not better.

Latest posts

Back