Ultimate Solicitations for October, 2006.

Ehhhh, lukewarm, I guess.

USM - No big surprise about Carnage returning in the Clone Saga, but I look forward to it.

UFF - Thanos makes his Ultimate debut...definitly looking forward to this.

UXM - Ehhh...my interest is minorly piqued, and I'll be picking this up, just not sure what to make of this yet. My mind will be made up once I read the issue.

UP - I've been looking forward to this since it was announced, and the cover just got me more excited.

Disappointing - no Ultimates 2 #13, however not surprising. I think even my estimate of November for #13 might be off...I just hope it finishes before the end of the year, so they can kick off 2007 with Ultimates 3. Also, no UWvsH #4...but with #3's constant delays, again, it isn't surprising.

Lynx said:
Ultimate Spider-Man - Carnage!? AGAIN!? And so soon!? I guess I'm not suprised, but. . .ugh! I was expecting to see Venom again before Carnage. . .

I think it makes sense for Carnage to appear before Venom, especially in the clone saga, seeing as Carnage was a clone with a little bit of the venom suit (is that right)
I'm really looking forward to this clone saga, i just hope it doesn't have a huge crap end, like the original did

Ultimate Spider-Man - Another "not surprised" about Carnage. And whose asking for Ultimate Venom beforehand? Dude, Carnage goes with the whole story. Brock appearing out of nowhere wouldn't make any sense. The big question is: Is it a Carnage or the Carnage? I really hope it's the latter. And I reallly hope it's not MJ. Anyway Ultimate Clone Saga looks lame. It fell apart with Ultimate Scorpion. Hope I'm wrong and Bendis can pull this off.

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Don't know about 616 Thanos so I'm not bankin' on much here. I just hope Carey doesn't **** this series up.

Ultimate X-Men - Well unlike most of you, I'm convinced this will be the gauranteed good read of the ultimate line this month. Everything else looks lame/iffy. Time travel sucks but Ultimate Cable's gonna be awesome.

Ultimate Power - Shouldn't be happening to begin with. *sigh*
And why are you all drooling over the cover? It's good but nothing great.

Overall it looks like a slippery slope for Ultimate Titles.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Overall it looks like a slippery slope for Ultimate Titles.

I have to agree..... UFF ok granted its something new and different, it doesn't really grab me, i liked what they were doing before with the whole revamp of doom, and namor

USM, i haven't got 1st issue of clone saga yet, but from what i can tell it could be really good, but then after the recent arcs, the 1st few issues have been good and interesting, then the rest just go out way left field..... like Hobgoblin

UXM, i don't like Magician, and the phoenix was released back in hell fire and bromstone arc, and was hinted that it was "hiding" by thor in Return of king arc, and now they saying its the center of earth???????

Ultimates, come on just finish already, i feel unsatisfied

UW vs UH, i see this being the new Black Cat and Spider-man: The evil that men do

Boring.

I quite like the UFF cover, though.

I'd say Kitty, but I could be wrong. Hell, if it weren't for her signature costume, I wouldn't have guessed that was Wanda on the cover.

MaxwellSmart said:
I'd say Kitty, but I could be wrong. Hell, if it weren't for her signature costume, I wouldn't have guessed that was Wanda on the cover.
I was guessing that it was Kitty Pryde playing dress-up but her [CENSORED]s are too big...

And I'm pretty sure that soon, the Fantastic Four will figure out that Emma Frost got bored with cosplaying and actually replaced Sue Storm in their little quartet... I hope...

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought it was pretty apparent that it was Kitty. Looks more like 616 Kitty with the ponytail but I'm pretty sure they're going with Kitty there.
There aren't any women in the Supreme Power group that'd cross over? She just doesn't strike me as important enough to be worth a cover appearance...

I'm not sure about the reappearance of Carnage. It seems like Bendis is just throwing everything together with no direction... Other than someone is plotting against Peter and kidnapping MJ in the process. I have my reservations from here on out.

The cover for UFF is ****.

I'm looking forward to Cable more and more... I know we've seen everything that is here now but who cares, right? CABLE.

Taskmaster said:
I though somebody said that that was Inertia, from Supreme Power.

Yeah, I did, on the thread where they revealed the cover.

It's Inertia, guys. Not Kitty.

Latest posts

Back