Ultimate Moleman

Doom sounds like the kind of guy that would embrace the future, so long as he's a part of it. I think he's a messed up guy - his father beat information about his family into his head, he's been through a tragic event (Whether he admits it was tragic or not), and he's been defeated by his equals after his ranting that he was superior. I hope that someone picks up on this... Doom is a troubled guy, but has solutions for his problems, just dangerous solutions.

It had to be posted.

moleman_football.gif

I like Ultimate Mole Man. I don't feel like every Ultimization has to be a vast reworking of the character. Instead, they took a character concept that was cool at it's core and crafted a story around him that doesn't look silly to a modern audience.

And Moleman's psychotropic properties? Well, I'm not sure about that, but Ultimate Toad is a different matter. Have you guys not seen the solicit for the new Ultimate Doctor Strange mini?

Ultimate Doctor Strange #1
Written by Grant Morrison
It's a magical mystery tour, when Ultimate Doctor Strange and Ultimate Beyonder decide to do some Ultimate Toad-Licking and truck off for Ultimate Nevada! But what happens when their hallucinations become real? Featuring the genesis of Ultimate Howard the Duck!

P.S. Ellis totally does psychedelics. I mean, the guy wrote Transmetropolitan! Him and Grant Morrison are probably tantric acid buddies.

It's supposed to be a Doc Strange/Beyonder road trip in the vein of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Rumor has it, Scarlet Witch gets involved, and her psychedelic adventure leads directly in to Ultimate House of M.

And Card? Please.... :roll: He'd burst into flames if you put him in the same room as Grant Morrison.

Zombipanda said:
It's supposed to be a Doc Strange/Beyonder road trip in the vein of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Rumor has it, Scarlet Witch gets involved, and her psychedelic adventure leads directly in to Ultimate House of M.

And Card? Please.... :roll: He'd burst into flames if you put him in the same room as Grant Morrison.

Ultimate House of M. :lol:

I first learned about Ultimate Mole Man just a couple of weeks ago. Such an interesting character! I did a whole write-up on him over at my blog: (snip)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.

No offense, but if you want to participate in general discussion your links would be more welcome. I don't maintain a site for people to promote theirs.

Latest posts

Back