Your Ultimization ideas

Re: Here it is....

Please note that this forum now covers ALL comics, not just Ultimate.

I was recently rereading my Ultimates vol. 1 TPB and noticed that at the gala for the introduction of the Ultimates team, there was a couple of reporters that looked suspiciously like Clark Kent, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olson.

So, I was reading a few of the old comics, and I think they should Ultimize:

Devil Dinosaur!

If anyone has ever read "Devil Dinosaur," it's about a cave boy riding on the back of a T-Rex, fighting evil of the pre-historic era. I think this could easily fit somehow into UFF, like if Reed were to open the time space continium (again) and Devil Dino was to crawl out of it.

He would then wreck havoc all over the place, until the UFF were to somehow stop him.

Devil Dinosaur!

If anyone has ever read "Devil Dinosaur," it's about a cave boy riding on the back of a T-Rex, fighting evil of the pre-historic era. I think this could easily fit somehow into UFF, like if Reed were to open the time space continium (again) and Devil Dino was to crawl out of it.

He would then wreck havoc all over the place, until the UFF were to somehow stop him.

I wouldn't accept a Devil Dinosaur before a Fin Fang Foom.

Devil Dinosaur!

i flipped through Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine in my LCS a while back and Devil Dinosaur was on the last page.

Nextwave spoilers:
Devil Dinosaur was the villain in Nextwave

I still think Fin Fang Foom would be a great ultimization and, depending on who wrote it, could be a very viable event.

I think this thread could use a bit of a bump.

Considering how messed up the Ultimate Universe is nowadays, how would you have have Ultimatizied characters from the 616 universe? What would you have done differently then what the writers have done in terms of developing characters?

Last edited:
Okay, I guess I will start off with some Ultimatization ideas of characters already introduced.

I would have revealed Sandman had a daughter (like the 3rd movie), but instead of being sick daughter is healthy, but Flint's girlfriend took the dauther away from him because he was criminal. So after getting his powers, he stalks his ex girl friend in order to steal his daughter back. I think that would make Sandman a far more creepy and sinister villain then he is now.

Latest posts

Back